Google Groepen ondersteunt geen nieuwe Usenet-berichten of -abonnementen meer. Historische content blijft zichtbaar.

COMPLEX X value

0 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Brian Crowe

ongelezen,
31 dec 2002, 19:15:2731-12-2002
aan
Can somebody give me a rough idea of what this complete working boardset
with wiring harness would be worth? Since I've asked questions here about it
I have had a bunch of inquires about buying it. I'm willing to sell it but I
also don't want to give it away either. I'm not looking to gouge anybody, I
just want a fair maket value.
Thanks for any input.
bcro...@cogeco.ca

Kev

ongelezen,
31 dec 2002, 19:31:3131-12-2002
aan
Obscure chip change for Qix. Should drop right in MAME?

Is the game any good?

Kev

--
Kev Mowe...@erols.com >>REMOVE THE ? to REPLY

Looking for Pac-Man related hacks & Video Game

Coin Op Page -> http://www.erols.com/mowerman

Brian Crowe

ongelezen,
31 dec 2002, 19:55:5231-12-2002
aan
I haven't played it but it looks kind of interesting. When you say should
drop right in mame how do I put the rom images in there? Thanks

"Kev" <mowe...@erols.com> wrote in message

David Widel

ongelezen,
31 dec 2002, 21:10:1331-12-2002
aan
If it's a straight rom swap you just figure out which rom names in qix
occupy that spot and rename yours to match qix. When you run it you'll get
a warning that the checksum is wrong, just ignore it. If the driver in mame
is accurate it should run perfectly.

Dave

Brian Crowe

ongelezen,
1 jan 2003, 20:49:2501-01-2003
aan
Ok after comparing the roms from QIX to this COMPLEX X there is a difference
in the number of roms and the locations to which the go in. Also Complex X
uses 2732's and QIX uses 2716's. How do I go about using these roms in mame?
"David Widel" <pac...@mystupidjob.com> wrote in message
0 nieuwe berichten