FS: Missile Command Sideart, CPOs, Free Shipping!

Anthony Pietrak

Nov 3, 2005, 8:01:26 AM11/3/05
We bought out the inventory of Jason Fowler's reproduction artwork, and are
offering this stuff at a nice discount to anyone on the newsgroup. This is
quality artwork, screen printed, no inkjet stuff. Here's some of the stuff
we have:

Carnival CPO - $25
Crazy Climber (Taito) Upright CPO - $40
Crazy Climber (Taito) Mini CPO - $45
Missile Command Sideart Sideart Set - $90
Scramble CPO - $45
Super Pac-Man CPO - $35
Track and Field CPO - $35

All prices INCLUDE free Fedex Ground shipping anywhere in the U.S. Order
anything on our website and we'll ship that for free as well with your order
(excluding games and monitors).

All of these items can be found on our website and ordered online (all
credit cards accepted), please enter the code "CPO" in the notes field when
you order and we'll adjust your order to show the discounts above after the
order is placed. Most of these items can be viewed here:
http://www.quarterarcade.com/Browse.aspx?c=All.Parts.ReproArt.CPO

Missile Command Sideart:
http://www.quarterarcade.com/game.aspx/5256

Or e-mail directly to order. This offer ends Sunday, November 6th.

Thanks,
Anthony

--
Anthony Pietrak