WTB / Good Source for Black Control Panel Bolts & Nuts

1 view

postm...@aol.com

Aug 7, 2007, 7:44:04 PM8/7/07
Hello, i am relatively new to arcade games & am not sure where would
be the cheapest / best source to get some ofr the black carriage bolts
that are used to mount the joysticks in a dynamo metal control panel.
I guess like 1" would be good. Also need some longer ones like 3" to
mount a track ball unit in the same panel. I already checked Lowes &
Home Depot with no luck. Thanks for any help with this. Mike in Fl

Pat

Aug 7, 2007, 11:20:39 PM8/7/07
the easiest way i do it is go to the ACE hardware by me and pickup the
silver bolts i need and spray them with a good spray paint. i use
rusteolum gloss or high heat and they hold up real nice.

--
-Pat
http://mechanicalresistance.com/

prOk

Aug 7, 2007, 11:46:04 PM8/7/07
Paint doesn't look like the original anodized bolts do.. some kinds you can
get at Granger and others you can make yourself with gun blue chemicals, I
did a tutorial here:

http://www.rgvac.com/restoration.asp?projid=17

/b

"Pat" <lowlif...@mac.com> wrote in message