FA: Original Williams Bubbles TShirt

Yellow Dog

May 6, 2008, 8:11:42 PM5/6/08

It is time. I am auctioning one of my prized possessions. I will never
be a large again.

I am auctioning a limited edition Bubbles T-shirt produced by the
Bubbles team at Williams when they launched Bubbles. These T-shirts
were given out by the game team to people that helped out with some
aspect of the game.

The story of the T-shirt and how it came to survive is given on the
auction page.

Own a piece of video game history.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160238060705

Thanks.

ken graham
If it ain't broke....you ain't playin' with it hard enough!

[To Email Replies Remove the nospam from the address]

Seth, pgh pa

May 7, 2008, 11:16:51 AM5/7/08

FYI - the seller's other items... NSFW

guinn...@gmail.com

May 7, 2008, 7:30:37 PM5/7/08
> FYI - the seller's other items... NSFW

Yeah but I'll sneak a look at Amber Lynn or Nina Hartley anytime. :)

tim (NH)

microlo...@yahoo.com

May 7, 2008, 8:01:21 PM5/7/08
On May 6, 8:11 pm, Yellow Dog <YellowD...@nospam.comcast.net> wrote:

that's funny.. she didn't like where the bubbles ended up :)

Yellow Dog

May 7, 2008, 9:52:22 PM5/7/08

Now, Now Boys! Be nice or I won't put my Jack Haeger designed original
Sinistar Launch T-shirt up for auction.....

http://home.comcast.net/~kgraham1056/PICS/Sinistar.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~kgraham1056/PICS/Sinistar2.JPG

Yellow Dog

May 7, 2008, 10:03:14 PM5/7/08
On Wed, 7 May 2008 08:16:51 -0700 (PDT), "Seth, pgh pa"
<paj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [SNIP]

>FYI - the seller's other items... NSFW

Sorry, never thought of it that way. I don't normally eBay at work
anyway. I was just cleaning out an accumulation of clutter and came
across the autographs from those lovelies and thought I should share
them with the world. Even if nobody buys them, they certainly brought
back fond memories....