What are Space Invaders and Space Invaders Deluxe worth these days?

1 view

jbuck

Apr 6, 2007, 8:25:51 PM4/6/07
Title says it all - wondering what market is for these machines in
really good condition. I have a guy asking $700.00 for a SI Deluxe
and I'm checking to see if he's smoking crack or not. ;-)

rCadeFan

Apr 6, 2007, 8:29:36 PM4/6/07

i remember selling my Space Invaders machine a couple years back for
$900 on eBay, i would be lucky to see 1/2 that now-a-days.

monster kong

Apr 6, 2007, 8:57:12 PM4/6/07
On Apr 6, 8:25 pm, "jbuck" <jbuc...@gmail.com> wrote:

really matters condition

$25- $450 max unless it has the multi kit installed and has a rebuilt
power supply, monitor and its cherry....then it would go for more.
must be fully working 100% including all sounds.

Alex Yeckley

Apr 7, 2007, 10:00:47 AM4/7/07
> Title says it all - wondering what market is for these machines in
> really good condition. I have a guy asking $700.00 for a SI Deluxe
> and I'm checking to see if he's smoking crack or not. ;-)

MAYBE you'd find someone willing to pay that at a retail shop in a large city, but there's no way *you* should pay that...

Alex
----
ayec...@elektronforge.com
www.elektronforge.com

hamburgerman

Apr 7, 2007, 5:48:08 PM4/7/07

About 2 years ago I got 2 working Space Invaders cocktails MINUS the
boards for $20 each. When I put in a working board ($150), the tables
worked.

Last year, I got an upright SI in fair condition on eBay locally,
complete but not working, for $20. Haven't diagnosed it yet.

I think SI Deluxe gets a little more than SI, though.

Joe G.
Houston TX

Chuk

Apr 7, 2007, 6:47:11 PM4/7/07
Yeah, but I've bought Ms Pacs for $25, but that doesn't mean thats what they
are worth.

"hamburgerman" <jo...@grisaffi.com> wrote in message