Total Newbie- build your own coctail arcade cabinet cook book?

1 view

Tony Holdgate

Dec 29, 2008, 5:22:07 PM12/29/08
I'm an invader from rec.games.pinball and I have pretty good computer
knowledge and know my way around a pin. I've been searching for a "cookbook"
to build a machine from scratch. AS many of you would know we have good
guides available for pinball but I can't seem to find the same for this
hobby. Could I get some pointers please?

Tony

Paladin

Dec 29, 2008, 5:57:47 PM12/29/08
Cocktail plans can be found here:
http://www.mikesarcade.com/arcade/cabplans.html

For the electronics/control setup check here:
http://arcadecontrols.com

Good luck with your cabinet!

Peale

Dec 29, 2008, 6:56:28 PM12/29/08

Paladin

Dec 29, 2008, 8:48:13 PM12/29/08
If you want to buy a cabinet kit (no electronics) check here:
http://www.arcadedepot.com/

telcodev

Dec 29, 2008, 8:55:57 PM12/29/08
Check out Bob Roberts page on this topic: http://www.therealbobroberts.net/buildit.html

Cliffy

Dec 30, 2008, 12:31:24 AM12/30/08

Hey, Tony! You know you have a mate down there with a really sweet mame
cocktail here http://www.thepinnyparlour.com/jammacocktail.html :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
Home of the world's finest pinball protectors

Tony Holdgate

Dec 30, 2008, 3:01:05 PM12/30/08
Thanks Clfyy and others. I've got some pretty clear ideas now

Tony
"Cliffy" <cri...@gmail.com> wrote in message