mr do (universal) multigame kit??

Keith in Cleveland

Feb 17, 2008, 11:16:54 PM2/17/08
Just wondering...
has anyone ever done a multi-kit for mr do (or universal boards)?

doesn't ladybug (or other universal games) run on the same hardware? this
probably wouldn't have a huge market but sure wouldn't mind having something
like this.

keith.

mxracer47

Feb 17, 2008, 11:27:47 PM2/17/08

I think it was discussed before why it has not been done but I second
the idea. Maybe Mark would consider doing a kit if there was enough
interest.

-Rich

Mark C. Spaeth

Feb 18, 2008, 2:55:52 PM2/18/08
Keith in Cleveland <win...@soulshot.com> wrote:
: Just wondering...

No.

Mr Do's Castle / Unicorns / Wild Ride / Run Run are all on similar hardware.

Lady Bug / Cosmic Avenger / Snapjack and couple others are on the same boards.

Mr. Do is unique.

--
Mark Spaeth msp...@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 msp...@mit.edu

Keith in Cleveland

Feb 18, 2008, 8:06:15 PM2/18/08
thanks for the info mark.

"Mark C. Spaeth" <msp...@mit.edu> wrote in message

D Widel

Feb 19, 2008, 9:04:03 AM2/19/08
On Feb 18, 7:06 pm, "Keith in Cleveland" <win...@soulshot.com> wrote:
> thanks for the info mark.
>
> "Mark C. Spaeth" <mspa...@mit.edu> wrote in messagenews:47b9e2c8$0$300$b45e...@senator-bedfellow.mit.edu...

> > Keith in Cleveland <win...@soulshot.com> wrote:
> > : Just wondering...
> > : has anyone ever done a multi-kit for mr do (or universal boards)?
> > :
> > : doesn't ladybug (or other universal games) run on the same hardware?
> > this
> > : probably wouldn't have a huge market but sure wouldn't mind having
> > something
> > : like this.
>
> > No.
>
> > Mr Do's Castle / Unicorns / Wild Ride / Run Run are all on similar
> > hardware.
>
> > Lady Bug / Cosmic Avenger / Snapjack and couple others are on the same
> > boards.
>
> > Mr. Do is unique.
>
> > --
> > Mark Spaeth mspa...@mtl.mit.edu
> > 50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspa...@mit.edu

The Horizontal/Vertical thing kind of kills hope for a Universal kit.