Help in ID a Bezel?

1 view

Joshua DeLorenzo

Mar 13, 2003, 5:12:02 PM3/13/03
Perhaps this description will help jog some memories. I have a NOS bezel
that has a guy with what looks like a spelunkers hat (light on top),
swinging on ropes, fighting cavemen with spears (who have on "I love NY"
t-shirts) and what looks like baby chicks/ducks on top. Very cartoonly and
various scenes all around. I would post a pic, but it is still papered and I
would like to try and ID it without removing it. Thanks. -Joshua

KevSand718

Mar 13, 2003, 5:19:31 PM3/13/03
New York New York ?

Brian Pipa

Mar 13, 2003, 7:48:08 PM3/13/03
Horizontal or vertical?

Brian

"Joshua DeLorenzo" <at...@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message

Edy & Brad

Mar 13, 2003, 8:48:38 PM3/13/03
Roc 'n Rope?

Joshua DeLorenzo

Mar 13, 2003, 9:00:48 PM3/13/03
OH I THINK WE HAVE A WINNER.

Roc n' rope it is! Many thanks!!

Anyonw know where I can see a pic of this in order to be 100%
certain? -Joshua

"Edy & Brad" <brad...@usfamily.net> wrote in message

Edy & Brad

Mar 13, 2003, 9:24:58 PM3/13/03
I just checked Klov and TAFA but neither had a pic for me to confirm it.

Brad

"Joshua DeLorenzo" <at...@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message

Brian Pipa

Mar 14, 2003, 9:51:27 AM3/14/03

"Edy & Brad" <brad...@usfamily.net> wrote in message
> Roc 'n Rope?

That was my guess too but I couldn't find a pic of it anywhere.

Brian

MacMan

Mar 16, 2003, 3:37:47 AM3/16/03
Spelunker? Or was that just a prototype?

Cheers
MacMan

In article <Sm7ca.20552$Gk2....@twister.nyroc.rr.com>,