Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

FS: Zaxxon Repro Overlays

Visto 5 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

tak...@comcast.net

no leída,
18 abr 2008, 23:11:1318/4/08
I have finally gotten things in order to make this small run happen.
CPO's are in the manufacturing process. The repro will be color
matched to an NOS Zaxxon overlay, silk screened, die cut & color
matched. The NOS overlay does not have holes punched in the start
button areas, so I am leaving them like that. All other holes present
on the NOS one will be in the repro. The printer has been doing Arcade
artwork for 25 plus years, so quality is not a problem. What I am
offering to get this going is:

PreSale overlays are $60 each with free shipping in the 48 states.
PreSale price is good until May 15th 6pm Central Time, so don't nooze!

After that, they are $65 plus $10 S&H.

All orders picked up or shipped to IL must pay 7% sales tax, sorry but
IL has to get their cut

No need to PM, (unless you have a question) you can simply paypal me
at overlaysATarcadeadventuresDOTcom

Orders will ship near the end of the presale date.

For those that have been watching, I am going to run upright Discs of
Tron with correct uv inks next!

Thank you,
Troy

Vin...@msn.com

no leída,
19 abr 2008, 8:29:3619/4/08
Sounds like some great projects are on the way! Thanks for taking the
time and effort to see these made. I will be looking forward for the
DOT cpo's.

Vincent

ZFcamaro

no leída,
19 abr 2008, 16:05:2119/4/08
Payment sent.

tak...@comcast.net

no leída,
21 abr 2008, 11:33:4921/4/08
Bump

tak...@comcast.net

no leída,
21 abr 2008, 11:34:3221/4/08
Bump

tak...@comcast.net

no leída,
7 may 2008, 15:13:387/5/08
Only 8 days left for the pre-order sale. These will be ready soon.

0 mensajes nuevos