Another Gorf Voice Question

1 view

m...@adamparchert.com

Sep 20, 2007, 11:41:00 PM9/20/07
I read that the voice and the laser shot sounds came through the same
channel (or volume control). Is that true. My Gorf has all the
sounds EXCEPT voice and laser shots. I tried the transistors on the
sound amp and that doesn't appear to be the issue. Any thoughts??
Does the voice synth chip control laser shot also? Maybe something
else wrong with sound amp? HELP!

Adam

Scott Caldwell

Sep 21, 2007, 12:19:36 AM9/21/07
Should we assume you know the cabinet wiring is good, the pot
itself isn't an issue, etc.? I just wanted to make sure you
tried the easy stuff first (I've been burned by a bad pot
before - no jokes, please).

Scott C.

Message has been deleted