FS Dedicated Pacland Totally restored/Dedicated Jr. Pac very nice

1 view

Roadrunner000

Apr 16, 2006, 9:12:58 AM4/16/06
I have a Dedicated Pacland with full sideart in very nice shape. The
game has been restored from top to bottom. I also have Jr. Pacman in
dedicated Cabinet in very nice shape with rare oversized glass marquee.
Both games work 100%. I am accepting offers for each or make an offer
for the pair. Keep in mind these are in very nice shape.

I will be going to Allentown Pin Show in May and can deliver there for
free if game is prepaid Great chance to get one or two classics in
rare dedicated cabs in wonderful shape. I will only bring to Allentown
if game(s) are prepaid for.
I will also assist in shipping if you wish. Serious inquiries only
please. Pictures upon request.