FS: 20+ games near Philly, PA (lots of classics), Updated

Anthony Pietrak

Nov 13, 2001, 7:20:01 AM11/13/01
Just figured I'd repost this list. Some people have inquired about some of
these games, but I haven't heard back from them, its first come, first
served.

These games were just picked up from an old warehouse and have been sitting
for some time. We have not done any troubleshooting at this point, they're
sold as-is. Many classics, some work, and some are projects.

Games are located 10 minutes west of Lansdale, PA. Come up with a truck and
cash in hand and have a look, no shipping at this point. Here's what is
available, we've provided quick descriptions, don't have time to take
individual pictures at this point. Don't like the prices, make us an offer.

Tailgunner 2 (Make offer). More info here:
http://www.quarterarcade.com/Games/Upright/GameDetails.asp?GID=557

Cobra Command Laserdisc Cockpit Project (Make offer). More info here:
http://www.quarterarcade.com/Games/Upright/GameDetails.asp?GID=558

Turkey Shoot $500 - Game is complete, bezel is peeling badly, not working.
Artwork intact, some wear, but not too bad. Game is pretty dirty.
Crystal Castles $125 - Missing back door and board, sideart pretty nice.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $350 - Dedicated 25", looks great and works
fine.
Millipede - $150 Dedicated cabinet with nice artwork, missing board
Video Pinball - $125 - Complete, nice cabinet w/artwork.
Space Duel - $100 - Missing monitor, otherwise complete, original artwork.
Jr. Pac-Man - $75 - In Pac-Man cabinet (ok shape, artwork still intact but
some wear), missing board. Bezel and marquee in fair shape.
Nintendo Cocktail - $100 Missing boards. Decent cabinet no artwork under
glass. Possibly a Radarscope?
Street Heat (DK Cabinet) - $50 - Some paint peeling, missing monitor and
board, but we have a spare that we'll include. Good Donkey Kong candidate.
Buck Rogers Sitdown - $200 - Missing board, nice artwork.
Vulgus (Black Pac Cabinet) - $50 - Artwork underneath, missing monitor, but
can include a spare.
Space Bugger - $150 - Not even listed on KLOV. Dedicated cabinet, game is
complete, but not working.
Gunsmoke (Circus Charlie Conversion) - $75 - Missing power supply.
Triva Whiz (Former Pac-Man Mini) - $75 decent cabinet, some of the Pac-Man
wiring harness is still intact. - ON HOLD

--
--Anthony Pietrak
www.QuarterArcade.com