WTB Q berts Cubes NOS sideart

1 view

Roadrunner000

Aug 7, 2007, 2:36:18 AM8/7/07
I know this is unlikely find, but one of the sides on my game could
use a replacment..IMO...i'd like to find at least one nos decal and
then scan the one I remove so it could be repro'd later if someone
desires. I have cash or lots of nos stuff to trade..

mudmantim

Aug 7, 2007, 6:27:26 AM8/7/07

Archer is suppose to be doing this repro sometime in the future.

Here's a link to it: http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/gottlieb/qubes_art.html

I'm in for a set when he gets it done.

-Tim

Roadrunner000

Aug 10, 2007, 8:02:22 AM8/10/07

Archer,
Does do great work..problem is you never know with him how long this
is going to take...I'd like to get this particular game done...and I
know he had some other issues that kept him away from the art stuff
for a while....
Archer if you catch this post shoot me an email...I'm still waiting on
the Pacmania sideart....and would love some of Qbert Cubes stuff
too....