Looking for Splat! pics

David Shoemaker

Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
I know some exist as I remember seeing them a couple of years back but can't
find them now.

David

David Shoemaker. Arcade game collector.
NOTE: New address dav...@wolfenet.com -> dav...@oz.net

Robot2084

Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
>I know some exist as I remember seeing them a couple of years back but can't
>find them now.
>
>David

Inquiring minds want to know your max bid on that overlay! was it 4 figures?
;)

J.W. Cody------...@aol.com-----Flagler Beach, Florida

David Haynes

Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
If you will will pay that for the overlay, what will you pay for pictures?

:)

David

David Shoemaker

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99

>Inquiring minds want to know your max bid on that overlay! was it 4
figures?
>;)

$255 for the overlay.

And the plan is to do repros so that everyone can have one :) And at a
price below 3 figures.

David

David Shoemaker

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99

David Haynes wrote in message <7eoiip$dof$1...@camel29.mindspring.com>...

>If you will will pay that for the overlay, what will you pay for pictures?
>
>:)

A lot less :) I do want to get a couple of good pictures of the sides
though. I can't remember what they looked like. Then I just need to get my
hands on a marquee and I will be all set.

David

Chris Bright

Apr 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/12/99
David Shoemaker wrote:

> I know some exist as I remember seeing them a couple of years back but can't
> find them now.
>
> David

Check out ...
http://www.en.com/users/frogman/pic112.jpg
http://www.en.com/users/frogman/pic113.jpg
http://www.en.com/users/frogman/pic114.jpg
http://www.en.com/users/frogman/pic115.jpg
Enjoy...

--
Later, Chris Bright
Vid page http://www.comnet.ca/~cbright/

Robot2084

Apr 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/12/99
>>Inquiring minds want to know your max bid on that overlay! was it 4
>figures?
>>;)
>
>$255 for the overlay.

hehe That wasn't the question.

Frogman

Apr 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/12/99
Pics are at http://www.en.com/users/frogman Go to my pics page.

Robot2084 wrote:

--
Thanks,
Rob

David Shoemaker

Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99
Max wasn't 4 figures but it did have a 4 in it.

Though after I got sniped in the last 15 seconds for the predators side art
I was seriously pissed and ready to go to any length for the splat overlay.

David