Is there a list of all the mini's made ?

mxracer47

Jul 30, 2006, 1:09:18 AM7/30/06
Hello,

I was just curious if there was ever a list of all the games that
came in a mini cabinets compiled ? Also, I think there was someone on
this board that had somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 mini cabs. Are
there any pics of all his cabs. on the web ? LMK

thanks, Rich

Mike Fox

Jul 30, 2006, 1:34:00 AM7/30/06
Todd Tuckney from TNT Amusements has the largest collection of mini games.
He hasn't put up a list of what he has yet though.

Mike Fox
Algonquin, IL

"mxracer47" <cosmo_...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Brent

Jul 30, 2006, 7:31:08 AM7/30/06
Or pics... : (

"Mike Fox" <mike...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Scott Caldwell

Jul 30, 2006, 7:42:56 PM7/30/06
Yeh, I've asked him about this several times. I started
making up a list some time ago, but never got past about
84 or so. Let me see if I can rattle off some of the
more common minis/cabaret off the top of my list. This
does NOT included any of the newly released combo games
like Namco Ms. Pac-Man/Galaga mini.

I have pics of most of the following, but an "*" shows I
still need pics of one. There are still a # of games
that exist that are not on my list (yet). :) My hope
is to someday put together a site showing all of these
games/cabinets. Todd T. has all of these except for a
few, based on conversations we've had over the years.

If you know of any others that truly exist, PLEASE SAY
SO AND E-MAIL ME A PICTURE!!!

Artic
-----
- Mars
- Mayday *

Atari
-----
- BattleZone
- Asteroids
- Asteroids Deluxe
- Missile Command
- Red Baron (not a true cabaret, but still called one
and smaller than the full sized)*
- Hydra
- Centipede
- Dig Dug
- Tempest (only this game and above 2 made in this
cabinet, except for the rumored proto Xevious)

Atari Euro (Ireland) cabarets
-----------------------------
- Black Widow
- Dig Dug
- Fast Freddie
- Millipede*
- Kangaroo
- Pole Position II
- Gravitar (never seen, but Todd T. believes it exist)*
- Major Havoc (never seen, but Todd T. believes it exist)*

Centuri
-------
- Eagle
- Phoenix
- Pleides*

Exidy
- Spectar
- Targ*

Midway
------
- Space Zap
- Galaxian
- Pac-Man
- Ms. Pac-Man
- Satan's Hollow
- Galaga
- TRON
- Kickman*
- Super Pac-Man
- Blue Print
- Bosconian
- Gorf
- Lazarian
- Omega Race
- Rally-X
- Robby Roto*
- Solar Fox
- Space Encounters*
- Wizard of Wor
- Baby Pac-Man (yes, a mini exist and Todd T. has one of
the two remaining of 5 total ever made)*

Moppet
------
- Desert Race*
- Leprechaun*
- Noah's Ark*
- Pirate Treasure*
- Tugboat*

Nintendo
--------
- Radar Scope*
- Space Demon*
- Donkey Kong

Nihon
-----------
- Crazy Climber*

SNK
---
- Neo Geo (2 slot, I believe)

Taito
-----
- Jungle Hunt
- Crazy Climber (different cabinet than Nihon)
- Front Line
- Polaris
- Qix
- Space Invaders
- Zarzon
- Colony 7*
- Moon Shuttle*

Sega (Sega/Gremlin)
-------------------
- Outrun
- Turbo Outrun
- Astro Blaster
- Astro Fighter
- Digger*
- Mad Alien*
- Space Firebird (cross licensed with Nichibutsu)
- Hang-On
- Monaco GP
- Turbo
- Thunderblade
- Super Zaxxon

Stern
-----
- Berzerk (Todd has one)

Unknown Manufacturer
--------------------
- Catapillar (Todd has one)
- Space Panic*
- Spiders (same cabinet as Space Panic)*
- Space Wars (never seen, but Todd T. believes it exist)*

Williams
--------
- Robotron
- Stargate
- Bubbles*
- Make Trax

Rumored to exists, but none found yet
-------------------------------------
- Taito Lock-N-Chase*
- Taito Lunar Rescue*
- Taito Stratoviox*
- Donkey Kong Jr (Nintendo)*
- Centuri Swimmer*
- Centuri Gyruss*
- Centuri Route 66*

Mini Conversion kits known to exist (I know more exist,
but can't think of them right now)
-----------------------------------
- Jr. Pac-Man (Midway)
- Crystal Castles (Atari)
- Super Zaxxon

Scott C.

Mark C. Spaeth

Jul 30, 2006, 10:03:11 PM7/30/06
Scott Caldwell <lscottc...@excite.com> wrote:

: Atari Euro (Ireland) cabarets
: -----------------------------
: - Gravitar (never seen, but Todd T. believes it exist)*

There's 50 or so of them in "Never Say never Again" :)

: Exidy
: - Targ*

I've got a cabinet... Todd's owed me a control panel for it for several
years now :(

: Midway
: ------
: - Kickman*

Got one, but it's buried.

: - Space Encounters*

Got one, but it's pretty trashed.

: Unknown Manufacturer
: --------------------
: - Space Panic*

That's universal

: - Spiders (same cabinet as Space Panic)*

That's ventureline

: Mini Conversion kits known to exist (I know more exist,

: but can't think of them right now)
: -----------------------------------

: - Crystal Castles (Atari)

I wouldn't really call the missile command upright kit a cabaret...

: - Super Zaxxon

No, that one's dedicated.

--
Mark Spaeth msp...@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 msp...@mit.edu

srabe...@yahoo.com

Jul 31, 2006, 8:05:02 AM7/31/06
you can see part of Todd's collection of mini's on his website
www.tntamusements.com
click on home and then the link to his infomercial. i suggest clicking
the optin for individual clips because the whole thing is rather long

Andre

Jul 31, 2006, 8:35:19 AM7/31/06
Scott - The only one I can add is a Taito "Jungle King" mini (not Hunt). I
used to own one.

--
Andre

Todd

Jul 31, 2006, 8:46:27 AM7/31/06
Also two other cabaret's that exist is Tapper ( I saw one in a
warehouse) and Moon Patrol ( that one is rumored) but one was seen
converted in a warehouse but it still had the Moon Patrol painted
stenciled side art.
Todd

The Broken Token

Jul 31, 2006, 9:01:01 AM7/31/06
There was a Kickman mini at the 08/09/03 Winston-Salem, NC auction. I
took a picture of it, which can be seen at
http://www.brokentoken.com/ws080903.html

Scroll to picture #20 of 26.

Ron Lyons

Jul 31, 2006, 8:36:40 AM7/31/06
I've got one of the Kangaroos (although the bottom of the cab was flooded,
cut, and had new wood 'spliced' in... looks o.k.)... it's a really neat
design, the glass on the front is different, and has a light at the top,
just above the monitor.

Ron

"Scott Caldwell" <lscottc...@excite.com> wrote in message

guinness

Jul 31, 2006, 2:14:44 PM7/31/06
>>i suggest clicking the optin for individual clips because the whole thing
>>is rather long

Not only minis...but you can see images you wish you had not!

http://www.orbitcheese.com/Random/TNToilet.JPG

tim (NH)

<srabe...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Brent

Jul 31, 2006, 2:42:11 PM7/31/06

Mark C. Spaeth

Jul 31, 2006, 2:52:28 PM7/31/06
:
: Not only minis...but you can see images you wish you had not!
:
: http://www.orbitcheese.com/Random/TNToilet.JPG

He's shopping out that bowl!

Next step is the speckle paint...

Todd Tuckey

Jul 31, 2006, 5:03:55 PM7/31/06
I did a good job scrubbing the bathroom though!

Hi Scott...a great list...I have below some updates to the list...there are
other games too that are not on the list, but my collection is in storage as
my new game room is built in my new house...I will then be able to display
my entire mini collection!

Atari--dedicated cabaret KLAX and TETRIS and of course FOOD FIGHT!
The Red Baron is in the Euro cabinet---I have a manual for this game---but
need the game!
The Gravitar does exist--2 newsgroupers have them! Wish I could get one
too!
Nintendo--I have a real dedicated Playchoice 10--it has a 9 inch monitor on
top and a 15 inch monitor below..its amazing!
SNK--Neo Geo was only made in a 2 slot
Taito--add Jungle King to the list
Sega/Gremlin--Afterburner (yes there is a cabaret)...also Zaxxon. These
three games--Digger, Astro Fighter, and Mad Alien--I classify as "super
minis"...as they are only waist high...there was a small factory stand that
raised them up 8 more inches that could be added. Also, there are 3
trimlines I include in the mini list as they are so small....about 17 inches
square, and stand as tall as your naval, you can stand or sit at them in
tall stools to play..the screen reverses like a cocktail...I have Carnival,
Astro Fighter, and two different DUAL games--Invinco/Head On 2 and
Invinco/Deep Scan.
Space Wars is Cinematronics and was made in cabaret version--one can be seen
in pictures from California Extreme show.
The conversion kit for Crystal Castles was for Missle Command full size--not
the cabaret.

Also, you really should count these as dedicated minis--as full size
versions were made.
Team Play---Defender /Stargate, Joust/Robotron, and
Centipede/Millipede/Missle Command.
Namco--Class of 81, Pacman 25th, Space Invaders/Qix, Donkey Kong Trio

Hope this helps the list!! Todd from TNT Amusements

Steve Prendergast

Jul 31, 2006, 6:25:31 PM7/31/06

Are the Atari Ireland cabinets really considered true cabarets? Seems
that they were just uprights made a little smaller to reflect the
European market requirements (IE: everything over there is smaller than
the US counterpart is including room sizes).

Ron Lyons

Jul 31, 2006, 6:50:00 PM7/31/06
I'd consider them one, they're pretty small compared to a full size. Plus
they have the typical 'cabaret' look, and have reduced artwork, different
bezels, etc. There's no Marquee on them either.

Ron

"Steve Prendergast" <stevenpr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Scott Caldwell

Jul 31, 2006, 8:31:50 PM7/31/06
Mark,

Todd T. and I saw one listed on ebay that had Zaxxon side-art
under the Super Zaxxon side-art (the game was a Super Zaxxon).
That means one of two things... either the game was converted
at the factory (and is dedicated) or it was converted in the
field with a conversion kit. Todd said he was going to check
his quite some time ago, but I never heard back on what he
found (I believe his games are still in storage until the new
gameroom is built).

Anyone else have one to compare to, seen one, etc.?

Scott C.

Todd Tuckey

Jul 31, 2006, 8:57:58 PM7/31/06
Hi Scott...list is a great idea!!
Tetris is an atari game---has the decals on back and is dedicated.

Here are others not listed that I have:
Merit..Phraze Craze and Trivia Whiz---both dedicated.
Nichibutsu--Moon Base cabaret
Kural Samno---Crush Roller cabaret

Scott...if you could tack on to your list my want list below, so people know
I am trying to find every mini and dedicated game...I plan on donating the
entire collection on my death to any museum that will keep the collection
together and displayed! But will keep them in my game room until
then--hopefully, its a long time away! Todd

I have managed to collect some 95 dedicated arcade video games in the
cabaret/mini form now. Trying to collect all that were made. My stipulation
is that a full size version was made as well. Many early 70's games were in
small cabinets and I do not qualify them. If you can help, it would be
GREATLY appreciated. My plan is on my death, to have the entire collection
donated to a museum that would allow public access to the machines.
Here is what I am still missing:
Shark Attack--Pacific Novelty--1981--cabaret
Vanguard--Centuri --1981--cabaret
Space Wars--Cinematronics--1979--cabaret
Red Baron--Atari--1980--cabaret
Gravitar--Atari--1981--cabaret
Major Havoc--Atari--1981--cabaret
Space Force---Venture Line---1980--cabaret
Space Demon--Nntendo--1980--cabaret
Radar Scope--Nintendo--1980--cabaret
Donkey Kong Jr--Nintendo--1981--cabaret
Domino Man---Midway---1982--mini
Star Fighter--Potomac--1981--cabaret

I am told these Taito games were made in mini cabinets--never saw one, but
you never know...Lock & Chase, Stratovox, Lunar Rescue, Zookeeper, and
Elevator Action.

Scott Caldwell

Jul 31, 2006, 9:33:00 PM7/31/06
Based on the feedback here (thanks everyone), here is a
revised list. Again, if you have good pics of any game
I don't have pics of or know of a dedicated mini/cabaret
game not on the list, PLEASE SPEAK-UP. Thanks.

=========

Revised 7-31-06
---------------

Artic
-----
- Mars
- Mayday *

Atari
-----
- BattleZone
- Asteroids
- Asteroids Deluxe
- Missile Command

- Tetris*
- KLAX*

- Hydra
- Centipede
- Dig Dug
- Tempest (only this game and above 2 made in this
cabinet, except for the rumored proto Xevious)

Atari Euro (Ireland) cabarets
-----------------------------

- Red Baron*

- Black Widow
- Dig Dug
- Fast Freddie

- Food Fight*

- Millipede*
- Kangaroo
- Pole Position II

- Gravitar*

- Major Havoc (never seen, but Todd T. believes it exist)*

Centuri
-------
- Eagle
- Phoenix
- Pleides*

Cinematronics
-------------
- Space Wars*

- Tapper*

Moppet
------
- Desert Race*
- Leprechaun*
- Noah's Ark*
- Pirate Treasure*
- Tugboat*

Namco
-----
- Class of 81 combo*+
- Pacman 25th Anniversary combo*+
- Space Invaders/Qix*+
- Donkey Kong/Donkey Kong Jr./Mario Bros.*+

Nintendo
--------
- Radar Scope*
- Space Demon*
- Donkey Kong

- PlayChoice 10

Nihon
-----------
- Crazy Climber*

SNK
---
- Neo Geo

Taito
-----
- Jungle King

- Jungle Hunt
- Crazy Climber (different cabinet than Nihon)
- Front Line
- Polaris
- Qix
- Space Invaders
- Zarzon
- Colony 7*
- Moon Shuttle*

Sega (Sega/Gremlin)
-------------------
- Outrun
- Turbo Outrun
- Astro Blaster

- Astro Fighter (super mini)
- Digger (super mini)*
- Mad Alien (super mini)*

- Space Firebird (cross licensed with Nichibutsu)
- Hang-On
- Monaco GP
- Turbo
- Thunderblade

- Zaxxon*
- Super Zaxxon
- After Burner*
- Carnival*
- Invinco/Head On 2 (dual game cabinet)*
- Invinco/Deep Scan (dual game cabinet)*

Stern
-----
- Berzerk (Todd has one)

Unknown Manufacturer
--------------------
- Catapillar (Todd has one)

Universal
---------
- Space Panic*

Team Play
---------
- Defender/Stargate combo*+
- Joust/Robotron combo*+
- Centipede/Millipede/Missle Command*+

Ventureline
-----------

- Spiders (same cabinet as Space Panic)*

Williams

--------
- Robotron
- Stargate
- Bubbles*
- Make Trax

Rumored to exists, but none found yet
-------------------------------------
- Taito Lock-N-Chase*
- Taito Lunar Rescue*
- Taito Stratoviox*

- Nintendo Donkey Kong Jr.*

- Centuri Swimmer*
- Centuri Gyruss*
- Centuri Route 66*

- Moon Patrol (bezel can be seen on proto Robotron & RGVACer
saw a converted cabinet w/full size-art in a warehouse)*

Mini Conversion kits known to exist (I know more exist,
but can't think of them right now)
-----------------------------------
- Jr. Pac-Man (Midway)

Scott C.

thrushguy

Jul 31, 2006, 9:40:44 PM7/31/06
I think Namco made a final lap 3 mini.

Scott

"Scott Caldwell" <lscottc...@excite.com> wrote in message

Mark C. Spaeth

Jul 31, 2006, 9:53:24 PM7/31/06
Scott Caldwell <lscottc...@excite.com> wrote:
: Mark,

:
: Todd T. and I saw one listed on ebay that had Zaxxon side-art
: under the Super Zaxxon side-art (the game was a Super Zaxxon).
: That means one of two things... either the game was converted
: at the factory (and is dedicated) or it was converted in the
: field with a conversion kit. Todd said he was going to check
: his quite some time ago, but I never heard back on what he
: found (I believe his games are still in storage until the new
: gameroom is built).
:
: Anyone else have one to compare to, seen one, etc.?

I had a converted cab (arkanoid) with tags inside that said
super zaxxon.

Todd Tuckey

Jul 31, 2006, 10:36:35 PM7/31/06
Scott---I saw the revision 2 list...here are some more changes to make--(for
revision 3!)

some changes,...
there was a mini conversion kit for Pacman Plus--I have one.
Caterpiller is the correct spelling.
Carnival and both "dual" games are Trimlines.
Astro Fighter were made as a Trimline and a Super Mini--in addition to the
upright.
Move Gravitar to the Euro section
Please also note I am missing Food Fight and the euro Black Widow also.
Tapper---I am surprised---never was aware this was a mini..because of the
gold appointments...are you sure? If you are, them I am missing that one
too.
Also, scott has mentioned a Final Lap 3 mini...anyone actually see one?
Todd from TNT Amusements

Scott Caldwell

Jul 31, 2006, 11:48:49 PM7/31/06
As you can see, Todd and I have been busy adding more to
the list, changes some things around, etc. Hopefully,
this is a more solid, complete list, but if anyone sees
any problems, please let me know. Thanks.

7-31-06 - Revision 3
--------------------

Legend:
* - Shows a dedicated cabinet I still need good pics of.
+ - Shows a dedicated cabinet newly made since year 2000.
# - Shows a dedicated cabinet Todd @ TNT still needs to
complete his collection of all mini/cabarets.

CLARIFICATIONS
==============
- Atari normally called their smaller cabinets "cabarets". They
also made games in smaller cabinets for the European market
known as a "euro", which is larger than a cabaret, but smaller
than an upright.
- Midway and most of the rest of the industry called them "minis"
- Sega/Gremlin sold two small styles of cabinets, one known as
"trimlines" and "super minis". The trimlines were a smaller
version of a typical mini, while the super minis were really
short, so they were almost cocktails.

Current list stands at 112 and includes new mini games made
since year 2000, the same game released by different
manufactures in different mini cabinets (Crazy Climber) and
some trivia/poker style games/cabinets.

Artic
-----
- Mars
- Mayday *

Atari
-----
- BattleZone
- Asteroids
- Asteroids Deluxe
- Missile Command
- Tetris*
- KLAX*
- Hydra

- Food Fight*#

- Centipede
- Dig Dug
- Tempest (only this game and above 2 made in this
cabinet, except for the rumored proto Xevious)

Atari Euro (Ireland) cabarets
-----------------------------

- Liberator*#
- Gravitar (1982)*#
- Red Baron (1980)*#
- Black Widow#

- Dig Dug
- Fast Freddie
- Millipede*
- Kangaroo
- Pole Position II

- Major Havoc (never seen, but Todd T. believes it exist) (1981)*#

Centuri
-------
- Eagle
- Phoenix

- Pleides*#
- Vanguard (1981)*#

Cinematronics
-------------
- Space Wars (1979)*#

Exidy
- Spectar
- Targ*

Kural Samno
-----------
- Crush Roller*

Midway
------
- Space Zap
- Galaxian
- Pac-Man
- Ms. Pac-Man
- Satan's Hollow
- Galaga
- TRON
- Kickman*
- Super Pac-Man
- Blue Print
- Bosconian
- Gorf
- Lazarian
- Omega Race
- Rally-X
- Robby Roto*
- Solar Fox
- Space Encounters*
- Wizard of Wor
- Baby Pac-Man (yes, a mini exist and Todd T. has one of
the two remaining of 5 total ever made)*

- Domino Man (1982)*#

Merit
-----
- Phraze Craze (sold as dedicated & conversion kits)*
- Trivia Whiz (sold as dedicated & conversion kits)*
- Four Play

Moppet
------
- Desert Race*
- Leprechaun*
- Noah's Ark*
- Pirate Treasure*
- Tugboat*

Namco
-----
- Class of 81 combo*+
- Pacman 25th Anniversary combo*+
- Space Invaders/Qix*+
- Donkey Kong/Donkey Kong Jr./Mario Bros.*+

Nichibutsu
----------
- Moon Base*

Nintendo
--------
- Radar Scope (1980)*#
- Space Demon (1980)*#
- Donkey Kong
- PlayChoice 10*

Nihon
-----------
- Crazy Climber*

Pacific Novelty
---------------
Shark Attack (1981)*#

Potomac
-------
- Star Fighter (1981)*#

SNK
---
- Neo Geo

Taito
-----
- Jungle King*

- Jungle Hunt
- Crazy Climber (different cabinet than Nihon)
- Front Line
- Polaris
- Qix
- Space Invaders
- Zarzon
- Colony 7*
- Moon Shuttle*

Sega (Sega/Gremlin)
-------------------
- Outrun
- Turbo Outrun
- Astro Blaster

- Astro Fighter (made in trimline & super mini)*

- Digger (super mini)*
- Mad Alien (super mini)*
- Space Firebird (cross licensed with Nichibutsu)
- Hang-On
- Monaco GP
- Turbo
- Thunderblade
- Zaxxon*
- Super Zaxxon
- After Burner*

- Carnival (trimline)*
- Invinco/Head On 2 (dual game cabinet - trimline)*
- Invinco/Deep Scan (dual game cabinet - trimline)*

Stern
-----
- Berzerk (Todd has one)

Unknown Manufacturer
--------------------
- Caterpiller (Todd has one)

Universal
---------
- Space Panic*

Team Play
---------
- Defender/Stargate combo*+
- Joust/Robotron combo*+
- Centipede/Millipede/Missle Command*+

Ventureline
-----------
- Spiders (same cabinet as Space Panic)*

- space Force (1980)*#

Williams
--------
- Robotron
- Stargate
- Bubbles*
- Make Trax

Rumored to exists, but none found yet
-------------------------------------

- Atari Gravitar cabaret, not the euro cabinet (1982 and
shown in the Atari Gravitar promo commercial)*#

- Taito Lock-N-Chase*
- Taito Lunar Rescue*
- Taito Stratoviox*

- Taito Zoo Keeper*
- Taito Elevator Action*
- Nintendo Donkey Kong Jr. (1981)*#

- Centuri Swimmer*
- Centuri Gyruss*
- Centuri Route 66*

- Midway Tapper*
- Williams Moon Patrol (bezel can be seen on proto Robotron

& RGVACer saw a converted cabinet w/full size-art in a
warehouse)*

Mini Conversion kits known to exist (I know more exist,
but can't think of them right now)
-----------------------------------

- Pac-Man Plus (Midway)
- Jr. Pac-Man (Midway)

Scott C.

Scott Caldwell wrote:
> Based on the feedback here (thanks everyone), here is a
> revised list. Again, if you have good pics of any game
> I don't have pics of or know of a dedicated mini/cabaret
> game not on the list, PLEASE SPEAK-UP. Thanks.
>

> < snip! >

> Scott C.
>

> Scott Caldwell wrote:
>> Yeh, I've asked him about this several times. I started
>> making up a list some time ago, but never got past about
>> 84 or so. Let me see if I can rattle off some of the
>> more common minis/cabaret off the top of my list. This
>> does NOT included any of the newly released combo games
>> like Namco Ms. Pac-Man/Galaga mini.
>>
>> I have pics of most of the following, but an "*" shows I
>> still need pics of one. There are still a # of games
>> that exist that are not on my list (yet). :) My hope
>> is to someday put together a site showing all of these
>> games/cabinets. Todd T. has all of these except for a
>> few, based on conversations we've had over the years.
>>
>> If you know of any others that truly exist, PLEASE SAY
>> SO AND E-MAIL ME A PICTURE!!!
>>

>> < snip! >

Brent

Aug 1, 2006, 3:09:26 AM8/1/06
ok just being anal here but under the exidy name you need the underline. and
no you don't need to make it revision 4 ;-)

Brent

Ron Lyons

Aug 1, 2006, 12:13:59 AM8/1/06
For the Neo Geo, there's 2. There's one really tiny 3 foot tall one in the
red cabinet everybody's probably saw, but they also made what's called a
"Neo Geo Gold" or something like that, I had one, and had another on my
route... it's a euro looking woodgrain sided cabinet with a 19" monitor, and
the marquees are just above the control panel, and lighted with some really
strange panels that glow... it's a 2 slot board, and the cool thing that
tops it off is the factory control panel is gold instead of the regular
black/red thing. Factory, looks REALLY nice, plus the way the monitor is
situated, it's right at your face while you play, and looks huge even though
it's only 19". I'd definately consider it a mini or euro because it's less
than 5 feet tall.

Ron

"Scott Caldwell" <lscottc...@excite.com> wrote in message

ArcadeForever

Aug 1, 2006, 5:48:06 AM8/1/06
Right, I consider it a mini too, I have one here:

http://www.arcadeforever.org/pictures%20009.jpg

if it is considered then Todd has one as well, maybe 2 in the
warehouse?? I cant remember...

-AF

SideTracked

Aug 1, 2006, 7:04:05 AM8/1/06
> > > Atari Euro (Ireland) cabarets
> > > -----------------------------
> > > - Liberator*#
> > > - Gravitar (1982)*#
> > > - Red Baron (1980)*#
> > > - Black Widow#
> > > - Dig Dug
> > > - Fast Freddie
> > > - Millipede*
> > > - Kangaroo
> > > - Pole Position II
> > > - Major Havoc (never seen, but Todd T. believes it exist) (1981)*#

Please add Battlezone to the Euro list...
I recently picked one up from sirpinball that has a Made in Ireland
sticker on it (230VAC)...also uses cedar for the back door posts.
(a work still in progress BTW)

Thanks - SideTracked
i like dirtbikes too =)

John Robertson

Aug 1, 2006, 1:07:10 PM8/1/06

And add EXIDY's Crush Roller - made in Ireland (Todd has at least one -
got it from me).

We do have a Taiwanese (?) clone Galaxian mini/cabaret (white cabinet)
at the TTW (Time Travel Warehouse), am looking for more minis...

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call

Pat D.

Aug 1, 2006, 2:36:58 PM8/1/06
I know where a Klax mini is. I'll see if I can't get a photo of it for you.

Pat D.

dave...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2006, 4:17:38 PM8/1/06

I've got one of the Potomac Star Fighters. Fun version of Moon Cresta
with fast shoot and weird sprites. It's been really quirky lately
though... need to get the boardset checked out.

Scott Caldwell

Aug 1, 2006, 6:56:25 PM8/1/06
Done. Thanks.

Scott C.

Scott Caldwell

Aug 1, 2006, 7:06:16 PM8/1/06
Great. Glad to hear another of the really obscure ones is
owned by a collector. If you can get any pics that would
be great. Thanks.

Scott C.

Scott Caldwell

Aug 1, 2006, 7:09:58 PM8/1/06
I can't get any of the pics on the site to come-up. Noticed
the Targ mini too and wants those pics as well. Thanks.

Scott C.

Scott Caldwell

Aug 1, 2006, 7:10:57 PM8/1/06
Can you please e-mail me pics of it (sides, front, etc.). Is it
the same Euro cabinet as the other games mentioned came in?

Scott C.

Scott Caldwell

Aug 1, 2006, 7:11:14 PM8/1/06
Thank you.

Scott C.

Matt Renshaw

Aug 1, 2006, 9:28:24 PM8/1/06
I have what I believe to be a Space Demon mini that was converted at the
factory to Donkey Kong (and then again to Bubble Bobble). I'd sell it
minus the boardset.

- matt

mxracer47

Aug 1, 2006, 10:05:50 PM8/1/06
Thanks for the replies everyone on this topic. Any idea of production
#'s on some of these games in mini form ? Would be interesting to know
as there are some of the games listed that there were tons of full
uprights made but hardly ever seen in mini form.

thanks again ~Rich