FF: GAMES, PROJECTS AND CABS IN SW MISSOURI

stefa...@hotmail.com

Jul 7, 2006, 6:52:01 PM7/7/06
Hey guys, I'm cleaning out the warehouse of stuff I'll never get around
to fooling with, yours for simply coming and picking up...

Complete games:

Midway Ball Park
Midway Winner IV
Virtua Racer (was nearly working the last time I tinkered with it)
Mad Crasher in a Star Trek cockpit (works, needs a cap job)
Konami WEC LeMans (did work the last time etc., needs work on the
pedal)
Chase HQ (needs monitor work)

Projects:
I've got 5 Pole Positions, all but one missing the main pcb but
otherwise complete I believe
After Burner cockpit (sort of dismantled, but all there I believe)
Space Zap (no pcb but a nice looking cabinet)
Operation Gunbusters
Battlezone (I've got 2, one with no monitor or pcb, the other complete
but lacking monitor chassis)
Cybersled

Cabinets:
Tron (converted to Time Pilot---I didn't do it!)
720 (cab only, completely gutted, but nice cab)
Omega Race (cab only, good condition)
Punchout (has two monitors, was converted to Cadash)
Punchout (one monitor, was converted to Golden Axe)
Kick (cab only, completely gutted)

I'll be adding more to the list shortly...Email me or reply directly to
this thread...Thanks

stf...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2006, 4:16:27 PM7/8/06
I'm interested if they're still available..

pinballjay

Jul 14, 2006, 10:14:44 AM7/14/06
Where are you located?

pinball...@yahoo.com

Ema...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2006, 2:22:05 AM7/17/06
hey im really interesed do you have a contact number and where are u
located?? email me back asap!!
ema...@gmail.com