Ms Pacman - what is the color match to blue?

1 view

martin...@yahoo.com

Apr 20, 2007, 2:02:13 AM4/20/07
I have an upright Ms Pacman and need to touch up the blue paint. Is
there a spray bomb color that will match the blue (and where do you
buy it)??? Thanks in advance.

Bit

Apr 20, 2007, 2:49:50 AM4/20/07

prOk's site has a great list of paint codes:
http://www.rgvac.com/paints.asp

test...@mchsi.com

Apr 23, 2007, 4:14:13 PM4/23/07

WOW... Prok did an awesome job on this http://www.rgvac.com/projects.asp?projid=3

I think this is just amazing.... Wish I had the tools, room and parts
to make one of these....

Bit

Apr 23, 2007, 7:48:53 PM4/23/07
On Apr 23, 1:14 pm, testm...@mchsi.com wrote:
> WOW... Prok did an awesome job on thishttp://www.rgvac.com/projects.asp?projid=3

> I think this is just amazing.... Wish I had the tools, room and parts
> to make one of these....

Yeah pretty awesome work, and pretty cool to have the only one in
existence.

Also amazing is his restoration on Dan Mitchell's Sundance:
http://www.rgvac.com/projects.asp?projid=20

(here's a pic of the salvaged side art: http://www.ataricade.com/dmsundance.jpg
)

test...@mchsi.com

Apr 23, 2007, 9:55:41 PM4/23/07

Yeah hats off to Prok.... Serious dedication to perfection... I really
like to look at the progress of his work in pictures.. His wife must
really love him heeh....