Interesting Picture...

Hans O

Apr 1, 2007, 5:21:25 PM4/1/07

auz_spacies

Apr 1, 2007, 5:24:47 PM4/1/07
I know Jeff will want to know more about that pic.

Fools!

Apr 1, 2007, 5:25:59 PM4/1/07
Seems to be a couple of collectors who are actively looking for one of
those. Is it local to you Hans?

Hans O

Apr 1, 2007, 11:43:40 PM4/1/07
Fools! wrote:

> Seems to be a couple of collectors who are actively looking for one of
> those. Is it local to you Hans?

Yes, Brian, it's just west of me. I remember playing it back in the
70's. I was quite surprised when I found it. I can't help but wonder if
this is the same one. What are the odds?

SalahiAndSon

Apr 2, 2007, 1:16:39 AM4/2/07
Indy 800 was more common than Sprint 8 which is the game most ppl are
looking for. I think a few working Indy 800's are known to exist in
collections around the U.S.. Its still a cool find that someone should
restore before it is to late.

G.

"Hans O" <p1...@wideopenwest.com> wrote in message

syn...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2007, 10:03:36 AM4/2/07
Nice find! That pic reminded me of something; why is it that just
about every op's warehouse has wrapping paper? I bet there's been
wrapping paper in almost half the op warehouses I've been to.

Mike Doyle

On Apr 1, 4:21 pm, Hans O <p...@wideopenwest.com> wrote:
> http://www.wideopenwest.com/~hosvoll/pics/InterestingPic.html

jeffisev...@hotmail.com

Apr 2, 2007, 7:25:22 PM4/2/07
is that a complete machine Hans or just the canopy and steering wheel
assembley
my INDY 800 recently (finally) arrived from the states (im in
australia) after a 10 year quest, but if it was tilted on its side
(like the one in the pic may be) the main cabinet is narrower that the
canopy so it wouldnt be sitting on that angle
whats the story with that one
theres another INDY 800 floating around thats missing the canopy, was
on ebay last year in UTAH
only got just over $100 but was missing quite a few parts including
the canopy
yes i am one of the guys after a SPRINT 8 and will ship from anywhere
in the world, and any help appreciated, thanks
jeff