Any one have ironman Stewarts Racing Artwork?

patrick

Jun 28, 2008, 11:39:22 AM6/28/08
Im looking to restore my 3 player Ironman Stewarts racing machine. Im
looking for any artwork that is avaiable. the only thing i can find is
on localarcade is some small square sideart. i would like to find the
orig sideart,CPO, and marquee (not track pak) if any one has some NOS
willing to have it scanned please let me know. or if someone could scan
anything of it in photoshop that would be great also. that way i could
send it to Mamemarquees to see if he can clean it up. i have been in
contact with some people looking for this also. i think this would be a
popular item.

hey, if you aare located in chicago and have everything to scan, you
could come to scan the one piece of sideart that is still on the
machine. :)

Thanks

Pat
--