WARLORDS cocktail glass repro interest?

phoenixarcade.com

Nov 12, 2008, 3:48:14 PM11/12/08
Seeking to build a list of interest for this repro.

Scott Evans has the original Atari films to work from.

Price would be $150 plus shipping. This would be a very small run and
I doubt anyone else would ever think of running these.

Now is your chance to make it happen

Thanks
Darin

Frank Traut

Nov 12, 2008, 4:14:06 PM11/12/08
Darin, I'd be willing to bet there are more people in need
of a Missile Command underlay or glass than Warlords...

PLEASE consider doing Missile Command... :-)

-Frank

www.coinopdreams.com

bit

Nov 12, 2008, 6:00:51 PM11/12/08

phoenixarcade.com

Nov 12, 2008, 6:01:12 PM11/12/08
> > Darin- Hide quoted text -

I agree with you. However, at this time I promised a friend to give
this a shot.

If you want to start up a list of names for people who are interested
and send it to me that would probably give me some motivation to
consider it

Frank Traut

Nov 12, 2008, 7:23:47 PM11/12/08
phoenixarcade.com wrote:

> I agree with you. However, at this time I promised a friend to give
> this a shot.

Err.... I could be your virtual r.g.v.a.c friend. There. Now will
you consider it? lol

> If you want to start up a list of names for people who are interested
> and send it to me that would probably give me some motivation to
> consider it

Okay fella's - let's take a public poll here. I remember at least
*one* other person looking for one a little while back...

Who all would like to see Atari Missile Command cocktail underlays
or glass reproduced?

goo...@brentradio.com

Nov 12, 2008, 8:34:42 PM11/12/08
I will take one for sure. Count me in.

Brent

p18...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2008, 9:05:17 PM11/12/08
On Nov 12, 12:48 pm, "phoenixarcade.com" <decalsa...@comcast.net>
wrote:

I'm interested in the Warlords glass repro. I know you're just
compiling a list for interest but if this happens when would you need
payment? Just asking as the holidays are upon us and money could be a
little tight for a month or two. After that I should be good and would
definitely be in for one.

cnlmoore

Nov 12, 2008, 9:07:16 PM11/12/08
On Nov 12, 7:34 pm, goog...@brentradio.com wrote:
> I will take one for sure. Count me in.
>
> Brent

Darin,

If you need one more person I'll buy in. I don't have a warlords CT
but get while the gettin' is good.

Chris M

goo...@brentradio.com

Nov 13, 2008, 1:12:24 AM11/13/08

Smart man right there, smart man...

tak...@comcast.net

Nov 13, 2008, 4:05:08 AM11/13/08
Darin, you know I'm in for 1. I would take 2 if need be to get this
done.

Troy

mystery_base

Nov 13, 2008, 9:07:56 AM11/13/08
On Nov 12, 3:48 pm, "phoenixarcade.com" <decalsa...@comcast.net>
wrote:

Hi Darin,

I would purchase one as well. Please mark me down for 1 warlords
cocktail glass

Jeff Prescott
Richmond, VA

Todd Tuckey

Nov 13, 2008, 11:03:19 AM11/13/08
WOW!!!!! I am in for one! Todd Tuckey from TNT Amusements

Jow

Nov 14, 2008, 10:36:57 AM11/14/08
On Nov 12, 12:48 pm, "phoenixarcade.com" <decalsa...@comcast.net>
wrote:

Im in.

Joe

evb9...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2008, 5:04:56 PM11/14/08
Yeah, I'll take one. Why not? :D
~eric

rupert...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2008, 5:49:05 PM11/14/08
On Nov 14, 2:04 pm, evb999...@gmail.com wrote:
> Yeah, I'll take one. Why not? :D
I think i would be in for 1 as well.

brian

Roadrunner000

Nov 15, 2008, 3:16:12 AM11/15/08
> > > Darin- Hide quoted text -

I don't have a warlords right now but might bet one in future..put me
down for one too...Darin..
Rick

goo...@brentradio.com

Nov 15, 2008, 2:10:07 PM11/15/08
We only need a few more to make this happen. Who else needs one or may
need one in the future. Warlords really is a great game!

:-)

Brent

mystery_base

Nov 24, 2008, 6:31:08 PM11/24/08

Darin,

Are we green for Warlords cocktail glass?

Jeff

goo...@brentradio.com

Nov 28, 2008, 2:58:05 PM11/28/08
I emailed him and this was his reply.

" just waiting on a few more people to email me and then for scott to
send the
films in jan."

Brent

tak...@comcast.net