Major Havoc sideart - Archer's concept art pics

Steve Prendergast

May 8, 2007, 11:35:18 AM5/8/07

Wish he would make these - I am in for a set of #4 SD conversion
art. :)

Space Duel cabinets:

http://tinyurl.com/24tnhh

Tempest cabinets:

http://tinyurl.com/25b9wy

Shred

May 8, 2007, 11:42:06 AM5/8/07
On May 8, 10:35 am, Steve Prendergast <stevenprenderg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Unknown-Spaceman-sideart-NOS_W0QQitemZ250112305472QQihZ015QQcategoryZ13718QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Someone has some nos major havoc side art one ebay.. not mine...

My guess it will go to high for most.

how much demand is there for repo? I suppose it could be sold at a
high price though,

Dave

guinness

May 8, 2007, 12:06:02 PM5/8/07
I'm going to guess about $300 per set (sideart and coindoor art) if a run of
<10 sets are done. Looks sweet but wouldn't be cheap.

tim (NH)

"Steve Prendergast" <stevenpr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Kevin Stone

May 8, 2007, 1:39:21 PM5/8/07
Really not economical. I spoke with Archer for ages about the SD side
art plus the kick panel art, the costs never did pan out, maybe 600+
for the whole set.

However he did sandblast and apply an impressive MH CPO for my SD CP
and a couple variations of a marquee to go with it.

KStone

Steve Prendergast

May 8, 2007, 5:17:53 PM5/8/07
On May 8, 11:42 am, Shred <S...@SEN.COM> wrote:
> On May 8, 10:35 am, Steve Prendergast <stevenprenderg...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Wish he would make these - I am in for a set of #4 SD conversion
> > art. :)
>
> > Space Duel cabinets:
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/24tnhh
>
> > Tempest cabinets:
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/25b9wy
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/Unknown-Spaceman-sideart-NOS_W0QQitemZ25011230547...

> Someone has some nos major havoc side art one ebay.. not mine...
>
> My guess it will go to high for most.
>
> how much demand is there for repo? I suppose it could be sold at a
> high price though,
>
> Dave

The factory Atari conversion art sucks. It's not worth the vinyl it's
printed on, IMO. :)

Tim O

May 8, 2007, 8:36:47 PM5/8/07
On 8 May 2007 08:35:18 -0700, Steve Prendergast
<stevenpr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Very cool... I like the one with the large Major, but prefer the black
border (the Tempest has this style, the Space Duel doesn't).

I don't have a Major Havoc though, so who cares what I think? :)

Tim

Pat D.

May 8, 2007, 9:57:55 PM5/8/07
I'd be in for 2 sets of the SD #4 cabinets if they were $400 or less.

Pat D.

Alf

May 9, 2007, 1:23:45 AM5/9/07
TUTANKHAM SWORDS!!!!!