Empty cabs for sale in Ohio.

Tiger

Jul 28, 2007, 3:23:32 PM7/28/07
I have a Crystal Castles cab, control panel and coin door, no side
art. Then a Mappy Cab that only has the power block inside and the
monitor surround plastic. Then a Robotron cab with control panel,
this is gutted. And finally I have a Donkey kong Jr cab that is
gutted.

My zip is 45432. Thes are available till Aug10th. On the 11th, they
will meet me good friends "sledge and table saw" I need the rooma nd
these are going to go one way or another.

These are nice solid cabs. no pics at this price and no further
discounts.

Thanks

drewster98

Jul 28, 2007, 4:04:33 PM7/28/07
You never even listed a price

LarryC

Jul 28, 2007, 4:16:46 PM7/28/07
If anyone picks up the Robotron cabinet with plans to turn it back to a
dedicated Robotron, shoot me an e-mail and I'll help you out with some
parts.

larry at hermitcreek.com

Larry C.
Franklin, WI

"Tiger" <breed...@wright.edu> wrote in message

Tiger

Jul 28, 2007, 4:43:25 PM7/28/07
> > Thanks- Hide quoted text -

Sorry, I thought I had. $15 each.

Atarian63

Jul 28, 2007, 10:53:28 PM7/28/07
On Jul 28, 3:23 pm, Tiger <breedin...@wright.edu> wrote:

Hi,
I'll take the robotron cab if it is still there, I live in columbus
and have a nice smash tv board and a spare tube that need a good
home.
Please email me when you can
compsuccess AT hotmail DOT com

Thanks you!
Dave S.

jayrowthee

Jul 29, 2007, 4:40:10 PM7/29/07

Email. sent about Mappy Cab.

Jay

mudmantim

Jul 30, 2007, 9:51:25 AM7/30/07

Hey Jeff-

If you end up snagging that Mappy, grab me the Donkey Kong Jr while
you're at it.

-Tim