Milw. Auction

RRcade

Apr 7, 2007, 8:46:43 PM4/7/07
What deals did I miss? I left after the first row. What did the
donkey kong 3 cab and Night driver sit down conv.go for? I need info
I'm having withdrawls from having to leave early..........
My wife caught a easter egg so I got a slot for free-Yipppeee

LarryC

Apr 7, 2007, 10:26:13 PM4/7/07
Who got the dirty Warlords Cocktail? It was missing the monitor and I have
an extra original monitor available for it if they are looking to restore
it.

larry at hermitcreek.com

"RRcade" <jasch...@wi.rr.com> wrote in message

cnlmoore

Apr 7, 2007, 10:35:46 PM4/7/07
Any body with auction results yet?

Chris

Chad Entringer

Apr 7, 2007, 11:41:26 PM4/7/07
Here is a quick flyby of the auction from the center of the floor.
inbetween rows.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMjAgO8Z3ZM

arcadegamer

Apr 8, 2007, 9:43:11 AM4/8/07
On Apr 7, 10:41 pm, "Chad Entringer" <c...@arcadecup.com> wrote:
> Here is a quick flyby of the auction from the center of the floor.
> inbetween rows.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMjAgO8Z3ZM

Nice vid Chad - Seems like alot more pieces than last few auctions .
How were prices ? Alot of 25" cab?

tak...@comcast.net

Apr 8, 2007, 12:41:14 PM4/8/07
I got that gem... Anybody got a glass top?

Troy