Looking for Mario Bros Bezel, artwork

ryan_ed...@mac.com

Sep 16, 2007, 6:43:44 PM9/16/07
I just recently bought a Mario Bros, dedicated widebody machine. It
needs a little fixing up and I was hoping someone can point me in a
good direction. I need to replace the bezel and side artwork on this
machine. Does anyone know where I can get this? I've been looking
high and low and keep running into dead ends. Also when I turn the
volume up I get some sort of whine coming through with the game
sounds. Anyone have a clue what/where this is coming from. All the
game sounds are fine but are getting drowned out a little by this
whine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ryan

goo...@brentradio.com

Sep 16, 2007, 11:29:47 PM9/16/07

Ryan,

I think Cysnake over at the klov.com forums may have a bezel..

chopperman69

Sep 20, 2007, 3:33:30 PM9/20/07

fred

Sep 22, 2007, 9:02:58 AM9/22/07
On Sep 20, 3:33 pm, chopperman69 <schnei...@cox.net> wrote:
> http://www.mamemarquees.com/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_desc...

I got a bezel & a marquee. I`ll send you an email. fred