FS: More Classic Games (Northwest of Philly, PA)

Anthony Pietrak

Apr 15, 2002, 3:00:38 PM4/15/02
Assortment of project games we just don't have the time to work with. Most
of these games are a bit dirty, we've done no troubleshooting on any of
them. Games are located 10 minutes west of Lansdale, PA. Come up with a
truck and cash in hand and have a look, we don't have the time to take
pictures and no shipping at this point.

Don't like a price, make us an offer. We'll also consider other dedicated
games from the early 80s. Here's what we have:

Wizard of Wor - Complete and working in dedicated cabinet with artwork.
Artwork has some wear (mostly on right side). Game needs a good cleaning,
but should clean up well. The top half of the back door is broken (the
monitor bubble is still there). Price: $300

Pole Position II - Complete and working in nice Pole Position cabinet.
Price: $250

Galaxian - Complete, but untested (power cord is cut). Artwork has typical
Galaxian scratches and wear. No back door. Price: $150

Jr. Pac-Man - In Pac-Man cabinet with Jr. Pac-Man conversion decals (and Jr.
Pac bezel, control panel and marquee). Game is complete (except back door),
but not working. Cabinet has a bit of paint wear, some graffiti, but
artwork is intact for the most part. Price: $250.

Indiana Jones - Atari System 1 cabinet. Game is not working, monitor is
dead, doesn't coin up. Cabinet has about 70% of its artwork. Control panel
is missing joystick and has been bent. Price: $125

Frogger - Complete, not working. Cabinet base is chewed up and needs a
little TLC. Other cosmetics look okay but need a very good cleaning. Board
appears to be missing a few chips (Roms) Price: $125

Space Invaders Deluxe - Complete, has a board issue (monitor and power
supply work). Cabinet in average condition with original artwork. Price:
$125

Space Invaders - Complete, very nice cabinet. Games comes up with garbage on
the screen. Price: $200

Space Encounters - Complete, Black and White Midway game. Game lights up
and hums. We've done no troubleshooting. Price: $50

Free Stuff:
Star Trek Upright cabinet (converted Asteroids) - Totally stripped, artwork
has a bit of wear.

Space Bugger Cabinet - Includes coin door and wiring harness.

Pac-Man Mini - Just the cabinet, its been totally stripped and has snapped
at the top right hand side. Probably could be repaired.

That's it for now. You can reach us by e-mail or by phone at 215-721-7987.

Thanks,
Anthony

--
--Anthony Pietrak