FS:Various Arcades in Oklahoma

Dustin Hubbard

Apr 27, 2008, 10:40:21 PM4/27/08
Hi all,

I've got the following for sale in Yukon, OK. I've taken pictures of all but
the Professor Pac-Man but will take them if someone is interested in it for
the asking price. Pictures are located at -
http://www.spookytornado.com/arcade/arcadepics.zip

Tank Batallion - Cabinet has water damage along the bottom (look at
pictures) Comes on, but has garbage on the screen now but I reseated the
connectors and it seemed to get better. Hopefully a simple fix, I'm guessing
power supply. Worked at one time. $75 takes it.

Fantasy - No monitor chasis, tube is still there though. Game does coin up
and make gameplay noise so I assume it works. I know when we had a chasis in
it, it did work fine. Would take $200 for how it is.

Dig Dig - Still works great and looks great. $350

Super Pac-Man - Works! Began to peel the paint off this but quit as you can
tell by the pictures :) Looks like art is intact pretty well though and the
rest of the machine is in good shape. Just recently put a switcher power
supply in it and that fixed the problems it was having. $350

Lock N' Chase - Took me quite a while to find this! Good shape over all,
little bit of flaking on the bezel that you can see in the pics. Still works
fine! $500

Shoot The Bull Cabinet + Jr.Pac-Man Parts - Was going to finish this project
but never did. Look at the pictures to see, no monitor chasis in there. NOS
Jr.Pac-Man Sideart, Front Artwork, Panel Artwork, Bezel, and Marquee, and a
board that was tested working at one time but don't have a cabinet now to
test it in. $125

Professor Pac-Man - Complete except it's missing one of the 6 PCB boards in
the cage. Gave $500 for it in hoping I would someday find the one board it
is missing. Unfortuantely have not. It's in very nice shape though and like
Lock N Chase took me ages to find one even for sale. Would let it go for
what I gave ($500) and firm on the price.

Captain America & The Avengers - Didn't take pictures of this but can if
you're interested. Pretty nice shape overall and dedicated 4 player cabinet.
Would be great for a MAME. Monitor works fine as does the game itself. Two
of the controls on the panel aren't properly wired though and don't work but
would be an easy fix.

Baby Pac-Man - No pictures again, has a broken plug that I need to fix to
make sure it still works. Not the greatest of shape but complete, internal
boards were completly redone and repaired and should last for quite a while.
If somebody is interested in one let me know and I'll get off my butt and
get the plug fixed and snap some pictures of it working :)

Would consider discounting it if somebody wants to buy the whole lot. Feel
free to send me any questions.

Thanks,

- Dustin

rahsul...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2012, 3:51:48 PM11/12/12
Hello Dustin,

I wanted to inquire about the Jr. Pac decals. I would like to know if they are for a conversion or the original machine? Also, how much are they?

Thanks Rudolph