Zaxxon CPO's Are in!

tak...@comcast.net

Sep 12, 2008, 10:14:16 PM9/12/08
Zaxxon CPO's are in hand..finally
All pre-orders will ship by Monday at the latest.
Color matched & die cut, silked screend with 3m adhesive.

They are $65 plus $10 S&H.

All orders picked up or shipped to IL must pay 7% sales tax, sorry but
IL has to get their cut.

No need to PM, (unless you have a question) you can simply paypal me
at overlays at arcadeadventures dot com

For those that have been watching, I am going to run upright Discs of
Tron with correct uv inks next!....with good zaxxon sales ...wink wink

Thank you,
Troy

Scott Caldwell

Sep 13, 2008, 11:01:39 AM9/13/08
I'd like to see the TRON mini CPOs made with correct UV inks too.

Scott C.

chip...@aol.com

Sep 19, 2008, 8:15:57 PM9/19/08
On Sep 12, 9:14 pm, take...@comcast.net wrote:
> ZaxxonCPO's are in hand..finally
> Tron with correct uv inks next!....with goodzaxxonsales ...wink wink
>
> Thank you,
> Troy

bump

chip...@aol.com

Sep 19, 2008, 8:17:21 PM9/19/08
On Sep 12, 9:14 pm, take...@comcast.net wrote:
> ZaxxonCPO's are in hand..finally
> Tron with correct uv inks next!....with goodzaxxonsales ...wink wink
>
> Thank you,
> Troy

bump