Gorf Voice Problem

m...@adamparchert.com

Sep 20, 2007, 7:17:04 AM9/20/07
Just hooked up a new boardset and have everything except the voice
coming through. I checked all the easy stuff like wires, volume
control, etc. Is there a specific chip that control the voice?? What
are some troubleshooting steps for this?

Adam

Mark C. Spaeth

Sep 20, 2007, 9:04:30 AM9/20/07
m...@adamparchert.com wrote:
: Just hooked up a new boardset and have everything except the voice

: coming through. I checked all the easy stuff like wires, volume
: control, etc. Is there a specific chip that control the voice?? What
: are some troubleshooting steps for this?

Vortrax SC-01

--
Mark Spaeth msp...@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 msp...@mit.edu

Matty-t

Sep 20, 2007, 11:26:17 PM9/20/07
On Sep 20, 9:04 am, "Mark C. Spaeth" <mspa...@mit.edu> wrote:
> m...@adamparchert.com wrote:
>
> : Just hooked up a new boardset and have everything except the voice
> : coming through. I checked all the easy stuff like wires, volume
> : control, etc. Is there a specific chip that control the voice?? What
> : are some troubleshooting steps for this?
>
> Vortrax SC-01
>
> --
> Mark Spaeth mspa...@mtl.mit.edu
> 50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspa...@mit.edu

You forgot to mention -> good luck finding one cheap.

- Matt

Message has been deleted

Vaxx

Sep 24, 2007, 6:52:25 AM9/24/07