trade/buy/sell:WMS boards, Pengo, Gyruss, Track & Field

Jason D. Bardis

May 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/14/98

Howdy

Tried posting this to rgvam a little while ago--haven't received any

I have the following:
Stargate ROM board (fully populated, untested, I can throw it into my
Robotron or Joust setup and see what happens)
Defender ROM board (no ROMs)
Defender interface board (partially tested ok--gives some response in
Robotron & Joust setups)
Track & Field (seems to play ok, but garbled graphics)
Gyruss (plays ok, 1 bad chip, a custom 42-pin Konami chip @ F18,
marked A050 on the board)
Pengo (worked until I turned the power supply pot too high, not displays
solid colored bars and that's it)

I want the following:
WMS sound board (to be used in Joust, I already have the sound ROM, so don't
need the ROM)
Gyruss (working PCB, or just above-listed custom chip, or "parts" board
with above chip working)
Pengo (working PCB)

Thanks
-Jason
--
Jason Bardis(jaso...@bolt.ucsb.edu www.engineering.ucsb.edu/~jasonbar)
The Simpsons.TG-16.cycling.Tit Wrench.Battle of the Planets.Star Wars.NIN.LEGO