FS: 96in1 Pac kit, monitors in Chicago

Sam Zehr

Apr 11, 2007, 10:15:10 PM4/11/07
Hola.

I recently got a Pac and Ms Pac that both have the 96-in-1 kit from
widel.com, version 2.54 in them. I am thinking about taking them back
to stock. Any interest in 1 or two of the kits? What's a resaonable
price?

Both have working monitors with slight burn-in, but I was thinking of
throwing in some new Happ monitors I have lying around. Any interest
in the old monitors? What's a fair price on those?

I actually have several monitors that I have replaced with new sitting
around - I need to get to testing them, I suppose.

Open to trades - I need a better bezel for the Ms Pac, and still need
a Super Pac cabinet. Other stuff considered.

Sam

Sam Zehr

Apr 12, 2007, 9:07:06 PM4/12/07
96-in-1 kits are sold, monitors still available.
Sam