Carnival Side Art

digita...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2008, 4:01:41 AM3/8/08
Does anyone have a source for the side art for the game Carnival?

Jeff

Mar 8, 2008, 6:50:03 AM3/8/08
On Mar 8, 4:01 am, digitalwac...@gmail.com wrote:
> Does anyone have a source for the side art for the game Carnival?

I could use a set as well....
Jeff

Pete Rittwage

Mar 8, 2008, 12:22:14 PM3/8/08
to Jeff

Did it have sideart? I have what I though was an original Carnival and
the Sega/Gremlin cabinets are just solid woodgrain on the sides.

--
-
Pete Rittwage

C64 Preservation Project
http://c64preservation.com

Pete Rittwage

Mar 8, 2008, 12:24:11 PM3/8/08
to Jeff
Pete Rittwage wrote:
> Jeff wrote:
>> On Mar 8, 4:01 am, digitalwac...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Does anyone have a source for the side art for the game Carnival?
>>
>> I could use a set as well....
>> Jeff
>
> Did it have sideart? I have what I though was an original Carnival and
> the Sega/Gremlin cabinets are just solid woodgrain on the sides.

I stand corrected- I guess it does.

http://www.ggdb.com/Picture.aspx?c=Coin-Op&s=Arcade&vid=490&p=6219

My cabinet looks exactly like that but the sides are just the 70's
Walnut woodgrain only. The tag on the inside says it's an original
Carnival, so I guess they came in different styles.

Roadrunner000

Mar 8, 2008, 12:41:16 PM3/8/08
On Mar 8, 4:01 am, digitalwac...@gmail.com wrote:
> Does anyone have a source for the side art for the game Carnival?

I had someone remove a complete piece of sideart from a carnival they
parted out...its basically intact and I intend on using it to do some
repos down the road..but I don't have scanner right now big enough to
scan it to have someone scan it and then clean up the image..It is on
my list of reproductions to be done in near future though...

Mr Tonk

Mar 22, 2008, 7:28:14 AM3/22/08

Try US Amusements

Jeff

Mar 22, 2008, 7:40:23 AM3/22/08

Do you have a link?
I tries Google and all I get is an auction site.
Thanks
Jeff