Wiring diagram for a Sanyo 20-EZY ?

Dave

Dec 2, 2002, 1:50:08 PM12/2/02
Anyone know where I can find this ? There is nothing on the board that shows
how to wire this monitor 5 wires come out but, no think showing where they
go). I need to see if I can install it in another machine this week (soon as
possible)

Thanks in advance !

--
-Dave

Dave 'At" anywherecool "dot' com
AIM: DavidinRI / MSN: ( MyE-mail address)
ICQ: 10640235

http://www.anywherecool.com

IT and small business consulting services
http://Services.anywherecool.com

Shawn Hall

Dec 7, 2002, 8:27:34 PM12/7/02
I have been working on restoration of a Donkey Kong and have also been
looking for a monitor repair manual with no luck. My monitor was not
visible and the speaker just screamed. I bought a cap kit and a sound
board kit from arcade shop amusements http://www.arcadeshop.com/index.htm
and installed both of them today. The monitor is now beautiful. However,
now I have no sound and I am stuck again.

A good link for monitor manuals is http://www.arcademonitors.com/. The
don't have one for a Sanyo EZ20 so I am still stuck with no sound.

Good Luck,
Shawn

"Dave" <no...@yearight-dreamon.com> wrote in

John Robertson

Dec 9, 2002, 1:26:08 PM12/9/02
Don't forget there are TWO leads to hook up for the sound. So you
should have a total of four connections to the monitor:

1) Power cord (two prong plug),

2) Video - flat ribbon cable/white plug,

3) small brown cable (shielded) audio in with (usually) two pin black
plug, and

4) the speaker plug, normally a white plug with two separate wires.

John :-#)#

On Sun, 08 Dec 2002 01:27:34 GMT, Shawn Hall <Shawn...@cox.net>
wrote:

(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup)
www.flippers.com