FS/FT: Run&Gun2 Dual monitor and Water gun game in S.W. MICH.

mrsodapop

Jul 11, 2008, 12:26:27 PM7/11/08
I have a Run and Gun 2 game, it is a head to head dual 25" monitor set
up, monitors and cabinet are in very good condition. Game is working
100%. Asking $250
Also have a carnival style water gun game. You spray water from your
water cannon at a target and it causes your jet ski to move, first one
down wins and game dispenses tickets. This is a large two player game
-11' long X 8' tall X 32" wide(comes apart in 3 sections). Works
good, but needs a good cleaning. Asking $200

I am open to trades for coin-op?? Email for pics. and/or more info.
Games are located in Lawton MI 49065

Aaron