Auction Guide Page Updated

Jack (www.villagebbs.com)

Jun 15, 2007, 1:02:05 PM6/15/07
This might be of some interest to folks who are new or haven't done
"the Auction" before. We have a guide of sorts of what to expect over
at the ArcadeFlorida site. Our site is Florida-centric, but as far as
I can tell Arcade Auctions are Arcade Auctions.. Anyway, just updated
it with that XPlay Arcade Auction video I posted awhile back, etc. You
can reach it at:

http://www.villagebbs.com/TAC/guide.htm

Also, if your in Florida and collect we welcome you to stop by. We aim
to provide resources of interest to folks in the area including local
contacts, auction results and an active message forum. Check us out
at:

http://www.arcadeflorida.com

Don't forget the next Orlando auction is rapidly approaching!

= numsix
= http://www.villagebbs.com