Need source for Defender/Joust/Sinistar etc. ROM board 40-way ribbon cable

Coin-Op Cauldron (Clive)

Dec 31, 2007, 2:25:10 PM12/31/07
Hi All.

Does anyone know a source for the Williams ROM board<>CPU 40-way ribbon
cable assembly? I have a ROM board with a sheared-off low profile 40-pin
connector. Sourcing the low profile 40-pin connector (ROM board end) or
the complete replacement cable assembly would be great.

Many thanks and a Happy New Year.

Clive
---
Board repairs, EPROMs, servicing...

The Coin-Op Cauldron
103 Armistead Lane
Easley, SC 29642
(864)238-1707
http://www.coinopcauldron.com

Mark C. Spaeth

Dec 31, 2007, 2:54:36 PM12/31/07
"Coin-Op Cauldron (Clive)" <Clivej...@netscape.net> wrote:
: Hi All.

:
: Does anyone know a source for the Williams ROM board<>CPU 40-way ribbon
: cable assembly? I have a ROM board with a sheared-off low profile 40-pin
: connector. Sourcing the low profile 40-pin connector (ROM board end) or
: the complete replacement cable assembly would be great.

Connector:
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail?name=CPC40S-ND

Full Cable:
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail?name=C3APS-4006G-ND

--
Mark Spaeth msp...@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 msp...@mit.edu

Coin-Op Cauldron (Clive)

Dec 31, 2007, 3:36:21 PM12/31/07
Mark C. Spaeth wrote:
> "Coin-Op Cauldron (Clive)" <Clivej...@netscape.net> wrote:
> : Hi All.
> :
> : Does anyone know a source for the Williams ROM board<>CPU 40-way ribbon
> : cable assembly? I have a ROM board with a sheared-off low profile 40-pin
> : connector. Sourcing the low profile 40-pin connector (ROM board end) or
> : the complete replacement cable assembly would be great.
>
> Connector:
> http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail?name=CPC40S-ND
>
> Full Cable:
> http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail?name=C3APS-4006G-ND