FS: Toobin, Sky Soldiers, and Kicker in Detroit area

drewster98

Apr 10, 2007, 7:23:40 PM4/10/07
Its time to start selling off a few of my machines to make room for
new ones. A couple of these I'm sad to see go but its for the
better. I'll throw these out to RGVAC people first and if I don't get
any bites I'll see what the Ebay people think. I will not ship. Pick
up only please. I will assist in removing game(s) from my house and
into your vehicle. Pictures are available on all games. Just send me
an email and i'll forward them to you. Thanks :)

TOOBIN:

I really didn't want to sell the Toobin because its one of those
machines that just stands out in your collection. This cabinet is
virtually mint in terms of undamaged. The only damage is a tiny
corner on the control panel where one of the gators is missing. Side
art is 95% intact. Small piece missing on left side. Gator side art
is missing on left side and 75% intact on right side. Waterfall does
not work but could easily be repaired by somebody who knows what they
are doing. Motor turns on and spins but doesn't spin the rollers for
some reason. Easy fix? The monitor is as good as new. Chassis has
been recapped and resoldered by Chad at ArcadeCup in the last month.
You won't get a better picture. Asking $400

SKY SOLDIERS:

This cabinet has been completely restored. Sanded, filled in dents
and scratches, and then repainted black. New white t-molding has been
applied also. Monitor has been recapped within the past 6 months.
The monitor and cabinet alone is worth the purchase in my opinion. No
side art on this machine. Marquee and control panel provided.
Awesome looking machine. Asking $300

KICKER:

Kicker conversion in a Frogger cabinet. Monitor has been recapped
within past month. Cabinet has usual nicks and scratches. Each front
corner has a small chunk taken out of it. Pictures of those areas can
be provided. No side art on this machine either. Marquee provided.
Asking $200

drewster98

Apr 11, 2007, 9:26:57 PM4/11/07
Shameless bump. My thread on KLOV has a few pics of the games btw.

http://forums.webmagic.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=437410&an=0&page=0#Post437410

drewster98

Apr 14, 2007, 10:32:50 AM4/14/07
Shameless bump

On Apr 11, 9:26 pm, "drewster98" <drewste...@twmi.rr.com> wrote:
> Shameless bump. My thread on KLOV has a few pics of the games btw.
>

> http://forums.webmagic.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=43741...

drewster98

Apr 22, 2007, 11:09:52 AM4/22/07