Pics of arcade game posters, what was made, etc.

Scott Caldwell

Jul 15, 2008, 6:44:24 PM7/15/08
Greetings programs,

I'm still looking for pics of some arcade game posters, such as...
(I plan to put a site up showing these for all to enjoy)

- Pac-Man (white background version of the black velvet one selling
on ebay over the last 3 years)
- Empire Strikes Back (was told this existed, but haven't ever seen
a pic of it)
- Frogger (was told this existed, but haven't ever seen a pic of it)
- Q*Bert (I have the Parker Bros version, not the arcade version,
if one existed)
- Pole Position (I, not II)

*** I am interested in buying/trading for a Star Wars poster!

The following is a list of posters I have confirmed exist (most I
have pics of, only some I have sizes). If you have a poster not on
the list, please speak-up (classics, 80's or early 90's) and send a
pic. Further, if you know of a size, please e-mail me. Thanks.

Asteroids Deluxe
Atari Adventure 1980 (14X18)
Atari mini posters (4 of them, Asteroids, Centipede, Missile
Command & Tempest)
Atari World Championship promotional poster (17x23)
Battlezone (22x28)
Black Tiger (Capcom)
Buck Rogers (15x22)
Bump-N-Jump (25x19)
Burgertime (24x18)
Caveman (18x27)
Centipede
Cliff Hanger (19x25)
Congo Bongo
Crusin' World (15x36)
Crystal Castles
Dig Dug (24x36)
Dragon's Lair (27x41)
Firefox (Atari)
GAMES OF FAME (Midway)
Gauntlet (Tengen version)
Gravitar (36x24)
I ROBOT
Journey (19x25)
Joust (24x32)
Kangaroo (24x36)
Krull (19x27)
Mach 3 (23x35)
Mad Planets (22x28)
Millipede (24x36)
Missile Command (24x32.5)
Mr. Do Castle
Ms. Pac-Man (70x46)
Pac-Man Addict, made by Hallmark cards in 1982 (14x19.5)
Pac-Man (We've got to stop eating like this (21.5x32)
Pac-Man black velvet (We've got to stop eating like this (21.5x32)
Pengo (23x33)
Pole Position II (35.25x23.5)
Pole Position
R-Type (Nintendo)
Red Baron
Skydiver (Atari) (32x29)
Sky Shark (Romstar) (18x24)
Space Ace (27x41)
Space Duel
SpyHunter (Bally)
Star Trek (design 1 of 2)
Star Trek (design 2 of 2)
Star Wars
Starcade
Subroc 3D (SEGA - 23x35)
Super Don Quixote Game Arcade (Universal)
Tempest (24x36)
Three Stooges arcade
Thunder Jaws (Atari) arcade
Time Pilot '84 (24x33)
Time Soldiers (Romstar) 19x25
TRON game (28x36)
TRON movie (27x41)
TRON - The Electronics Gladiator (27x13)
TRON - Intel, It's Your Move (33.5x24)
TX-1 (Atari, 23x33.5)
Vendicators (Tengen version)
Video Olympics, 1983
Warlords (Atari)
XYBOTS (Tengen version)

Have seen Outrun and maybe Turbo Outrun posters before, but need pics.

Scott C.

Lee K. Seitz

Jul 16, 2008, 1:03:53 PM7/16/08
In article <gK9fk.2163$zv7....@flpi143.ffdc.sbc.com>,

Scott Caldwell <lscottc...@excite.com> wrote:
>Greetings programs,
>
>I'm still looking for pics of some arcade game posters, such as...
>(I plan to put a site up showing these for all to enjoy)

>The following is a list of posters I have confirmed exist (most I

>have pics of, only some I have sizes). If you have a poster not on
>the list, please speak-up (classics, 80's or early 90's) and send a
>pic.

Atari made a poster for Liberator
(http://home.hiwaay.net/~lkseitz/comics/AtariForce/lib_poster.shtml).
Unfortunately, the image there was provided to me courtesy Curt Vendel
of the Atari Historical Society (www.atarimuseum.com), so you'd have
to ask permission from him to use it.

--
lkseitz (Lee K. Seitz) .at. hiwaay @dot@ net