ATARI FOOTBALL CPO's done, new product

phoenixarcade.com

Apr 3, 2006, 9:03:37 PM4/3/06
restore those worn out rusty flaking panels with our new full wrap
cpos.

http://members.aol.com/azarcadegames/atarifb1.jpg

http://members.aol.com/azarcadegames/atarifb2.jpg

i took a poll on rgvac and this is the style that most people wanted. i
couldnt make both. so im sorry for those that wanted the other version.

will be added to my shopping cart tomorrow

thanks
darin

Matty-t

Apr 3, 2006, 9:13:55 PM4/3/06
Looks good dude.. any word on the MH conversion art?

- Matt

phoenixarcade.com

Apr 3, 2006, 9:55:38 PM4/3/06

Matty-t wrote:
> Looks good dude.. any word on the MH conversion art?

yes. i said i was going to leave it up to archer. i dont really like to
step on other peoples toes when they have committed to a project.

Matty-t

Apr 3, 2006, 10:09:58 PM4/3/06
Ok, that one slipped by me. Well I can respect that However would you
be willing to take it the event he doesn't produce a product in a
reasonable time period?

- Matt

phoenixarcade.com

Apr 3, 2006, 11:32:19 PM4/3/06

i would certainly take a look at it. ive looked at many things, not all
of them i ended up doing.

i would also want to have some communication with archer before i went
any further.

ArcadeRehab.com (Verizon)

Apr 3, 2006, 11:35:39 PM4/3/06
Outstanding. I'm in for a set.

"phoenixarcade.com" <azarca...@cox.net> wrote in message

phoenixarcade.com

Apr 3, 2006, 11:43:28 PM4/3/06

ArcadeRehab.com (Verizon) wrote:
> Outstanding. I'm in for a set.

notice the second photo. theres a little added art to the pieces you
poke out. the atari logo in the trackball area is pretty cool imo.

JohnVV

Apr 3, 2006, 11:57:55 PM4/3/06
Very nice. Couple of questions:

- where does the art that is in the center (square area) of the play
selector go? I don't recall that image on the CP.
- the full wrap art is nice for most XO panels, but can you also supply
with just all the art pieces pre-cut (and not have use the wrap)? I
just got my CPs powercoated and would like to keep the orginal feel and
wearability. I know, I could also just cut them out...
- do you have price yet for a set?

phoenixarcade.com

Apr 4, 2006, 1:34:45 AM4/4/06

JohnVV wrote:
> Very nice. Couple of questions:
>
> - where does the art that is in the center (square area) of the play
> selector go? I don't recall that image on the CP.

its just something i added. its made up of artwork already on the
control panel. take a closer look at the art on the panel and youll see
its sort of a montage. you punch it out (its precut) and throw it away
or stick it to something.

> - the full wrap art is nice for most XO panels, but can you also supply
> with just all the art pieces pre-cut (and not have use the wrap)? I
> just got my CPs powercoated and would like to keep the orginal feel and
> wearability. I know, I could also just cut them out...

i think youre looking for a self adhesive decal. thats not what these
are. and if they were they wouldnt last long in the area around the
trackball.

but since you have yours powdercoated, installing these would be a
breeze and make for a perfect install. or you could hire a meticulous
painter and paint the art on your panels. but it probably still wouldnt
hold up as well as a reverse printed wrap like these.

> - do you have price yet for a set?

yes, they are on my site for sale. i look forward to your order :)

guinness

Apr 4, 2006, 9:05:12 AM4/4/06
Wow, pokeout art was a great idea...

tim (NH)

pe...@peterhirschberg.com

Apr 4, 2006, 1:44:46 PM4/4/06
Cool beans! Looks great!

This is nothing specific with your artwork, but has anyone given any
thought as to how to keep the area around the trackball from getting
shredded up? Specifically, I've been worried about that exposed edge of
the wrap around the opening for the trackball. I was thinking about
maybe some sort of plastic trim ring or something to protect the
exposed edge or something. Any other thoughts?

-Peter

phoenixarcade.com

Apr 4, 2006, 6:10:18 PM4/4/06

i dont know. ive restored a few msl cmnds, centipedes and millipedes
that havent had any issues with premature trackball wear when using
full wraps. and i didnt make all of those cpos, only the centipedes. of
course the msl cmnd originally was screened onto the metal.

now i suppose if these were on location in a high volume spot, then no
matter what you do youll be replacing the cpo.