Anyone interested in COMPLEX X boardset?

Brian C

Dec 20, 2005, 10:03:54 PM12/20/05
I have a complete pcb set and partial wiring harness for this game. The
pcb's have been tested for video and come up fine. This game is a rom
conversion for a Taito Qix pcb set. If your interested or want to know more
just email me.

Thanks
Brian

Joe Magiera

Dec 20, 2005, 11:34:10 PM12/20/05
If anyone is interested, I have the boardset and manual for this also.

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
joema...@ameritech.net

"Brian C" <bcr...@cogeco.ca> wrote in message

Brian C

Dec 21, 2005, 2:37:57 AM12/21/05
do you have the pinouts for it hosted anywhere?

"Joe Magiera" <joema...@ameritech.net> wrote in message

Joe Magiera

Dec 22, 2005, 7:27:34 PM12/22/05
No, but I do believe they are documented in the manual. I'll try to get a
scan and get it over to David Haynes for posting.

Joe

"Brian C" <bcr...@cogeco.ca> wrote in message

wizz

Sep 23, 2015, 7:52:36 AM9/23/15
I like tat america.
I am interested ..complex x and any more.
please
I want it.
wizz...@gmail.com

2005年12月21日水曜日 12時03分54秒 UTC+9 Brian C: