BLASTER Questions

Defender

Nov 25, 2005, 2:38:44 PM11/25/05
1) Is there a registry of the WOODEN Cab BLASTER owners.
2) In 6 years, I have never seen a WOODEN CAB BLASTER for sale
3) WHERE ARE THEY?

4) What would be the going price of a good condition working Duramould
Blaster?
5) What would be the going price of a good condition working WOODEN CAB
BLASTER?

Thx
Darryl Pike

Alpha1

Nov 25, 2005, 2:53:41 PM11/25/05
I believe all wooden Blasters are marked XP - meaning
proto/test/sample/field machines.

If you found one for sale I guess $3000+? No idea.

Duramold Blasters are easier to come by - probably $1200+ ish.

I think there are also some XP duramold Blasters too...

Oliver

"Defender" <darry...@instrumar.com> wrote in message

Bret Pehrson

Nov 25, 2005, 11:10:34 PM11/25/05
Defender wrote:
> 1) Is there a registry of the WOODEN Cab BLASTER owners.

Not aware of one.

> 2) In 6 years, I have never seen a WOODEN CAB BLASTER for sale

I've seen 1 for sale.

> 3) WHERE ARE THEY?

In collectors hands.

> 4) What would be the going price of a good condition working Duramould
> Blaster?

$1200-1800

> 5) What would be the going price of a good condition working WOODEN CAB
> BLASTER?

?

Joe Magiera

Nov 26, 2005, 10:05:57 AM11/26/05
I bought the one off ebay a few years ago, closed at $3855 if I recall
correctly.

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
joema...@ameritech.net

phoenixarcade.com

Nov 26, 2005, 4:47:57 PM11/26/05
i sold mine to rav back in 2000 at the height of arcade values. he
still has it and hes never getting rid of it. its damn near mint too.

somenone in st louis offered me on for $3500 back in 2002, but it
looked kind of ratty and didnt work, so i passed.

Defender

Nov 27, 2005, 11:40:52 AM11/27/05
Thx Guys,

I guess that I have to be patient and have 5K (and then sum) ready and
waiting when one comes along.

Darryl

Bret Pehrson

Nov 27, 2005, 7:04:19 PM11/27/05
Defender wrote:
> I guess that I have to be patient and have 5K (and then sum) ready and
> waiting when one comes along.

If you start waving $$ around and your desire, it may find you instead.

Defender

Nov 28, 2005, 7:59:44 AM11/28/05
Then I guess the question is out to anyone with a Wooden BLASTER.
What is! your price?

Darryl

Eric

Nov 28, 2005, 6:30:38 PM11/28/05
Interestingly there was a set of side art for a blaster on ebay
recently. Looked like it would fit on a stargate cab quite nicely. It
went for about 250. The last duramould blaster I saw sell on ebay was
local to me and went for under $600 but it had lockdown bars and not
the original joystick but I think the guy had a cp overlay for it. It
was the one at caexteme. I didn't bid it up because I figured I would
never find a joystick for it.
~eric

eda...@yahoo.com

Dec 2, 2005, 4:28:14 PM12/2/05
Anyone who has $1,800 cash to spend on an excellent condition,
all-original Duramold Blaster, let me know. I'll sell mine all day
long for that price.