Berzerk repro bezel interest?

phoenixarcade.com

Jan 19, 2008, 2:10:33 PM1/19/08
If you are interested in this being done, please post here and be
counted. Do not email me privately at this time. If there are enough
people inerested this could become a reality in the spring.

The glass option is out. Ideally it will be on plexi, but if the
numbers arent there we could opt for a thick cardboard underlay.
Whatever option is chosen it would be screen printed.

Thanks
darin

www.phoenixarcade.com

Callan

Jan 19, 2008, 7:29:31 PM1/19/08
I'm interested in a couple.

Callan.

"phoenixarcade.com" <azarca...@cox.net> wrote in message

Pat D.

Jan 19, 2008, 10:39:37 PM1/19/08
I'm good for one maybe 2 depending on cost. No cardboard.

Pat D.

edward.lutz

Jan 20, 2008, 10:28:07 AM1/20/08
Ditto....I'd take two.....no cardboard.

Edward
"Pat D." <patd...@verizon.net> wrote in message

evilunclemort

Jan 20, 2008, 11:17:49 AM1/20/08
On Jan 20, 9:28 am, "edward.lutz" <edward.l...@insightbb.com> wrote:
> Ditto....I'd take two.....no cardboard.
>
> Edward"Pat D." <patda...@verizon.net> wrote in message
> >>www.phoenixarcade.com- Hide quoted text -

I'm in for one, prefer not cardboard.
Mort

phoenixarcade.com

Jan 20, 2008, 1:57:44 PM1/20/08
thanks guys, keep showing interest

lets forget i mentioned the cardboard option then :)

cnlmoore

Jan 21, 2008, 9:46:37 AM1/21/08
On Jan 20, 12:57 pm, "phoenixarcade.com" <azarcadega...@cox.net>
wrote:

> thanks guys, keep showing interest
>
> lets forget i mentioned the cardboard option then  :)

I'm in for one. My guess is there are a bunch of KLOV members that
don't visit here that would take one as well.

Chris M