Gauging Interest: Afterburner Cockpit Plexi Bezel Repro

tak...@comcast.net

Mar 12, 2007, 3:31:38 PM3/12/07
I am toying with the idea of making a very small run of the
Afterburner Cockpit plexi bezels. Bezel will be silk screened, color
matched and the same shape /thickness as the original. I need to get
6 confirmed orders to make this happen @$99 each plus shipping.
Please email directly if interested or post here. I am not sure on
pre-pay at this time.

Troy

mudmantim

Mar 27, 2007, 4:52:12 PM3/27/07
On Mar 12, 3:31 pm, take...@comcast.net wrote:
> I am toying with the idea of making a very small run of theAfterburnerCockpit plexi bezels. Bezelwill be silk screened, color

> matched and the same shape /thickness as the original. I need to get
> 6 confirmed orders to make this happen @$99 each plus shipping.
> Please email directly if interested or post here. I am not sure on
> pre-pay at this time.
>
> Troy

I'm in for one.

-Tim

Mr. Nobody

Jun 7, 2007, 8:33:20 PM6/7/07
I would also be more than interested in one.

sinistr AT Verizon DOT net

tak...@comcast.net wrote in news:1173727898.118072.21860
@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:

tak...@comcast.net

Jun 7, 2007, 8:43:56 PM6/7/07
These are in the process of being made. I dont have a completion date
at this time, but they are in the works.

Troy

Mr. Nobody

Jun 7, 2007, 9:09:22 PM6/7/07
Excellent!

Do I need to send a deposit to secure one?

If not, please let me know when they are finished and I will be more than
happy to send you the money.

Thanks,

Jos

sinistr AT verizon DOT net

tak...@comcast.net wrote in news:1181263436.927872.70670
@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

tak...@comcast.net

Jun 7, 2007, 11:35:56 PM6/7/07
I dont think that is needed at this point. Once these are ready to
print, I will contact everyone that replied with the final cost. If
everbody buys who said they would, I will have a minimum of 6 to the
the price break of $99.

Troy