G07 - replacement for D901-904 rectifier diodes?

tomservo.mst3k

Oct 26, 2006, 8:54:52 PM10/26/06

G07 manual calls out the D901-904 rectifier diodes as 1S1887A. Can
general purpose rectifier diodes (1n4001...7) be used as a replacement
here? If not, what would be recommended? I haven't seen anyone that
carries a 1S1887A, I'm assuming that may be an obsolete part.

Thanks!

Mark C. Spaeth

Oct 27, 2006, 1:22:08 AM10/27/06
tomservo.mst3k <tomserv...@gmail.com> wrote:
: Hi,

Current capacity is probably too low on a 1n400x.

Something like a 1N5404 might be more appropriate.

--
Mark Spaeth msp...@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 msp...@mit.edu

Daniel

Oct 27, 2006, 6:32:42 AM10/27/06
That number crosses to either an NTE116 or NTE552. Jameco has the
NTE116 for about 39 cents each.

tomservo.mst3k

Oct 27, 2006, 6:42:00 AM10/27/06

Thanks, guys, I appreciate the help. I'll give those a try!