Google групе више не подржавају нове Usenet постове ни праћења. Претходни садржај остаје видљив.

Nitendo buttons update.

1 преглед
Пређи на прву непрочитану поруку

NoSheeples

непрочитано,
9. 9. 2003. 00:53:109.9.03.
Not forgotten guys, this has turned out to be a tricky one, but Im almost
there.
I need to iron out source for the return springs, I found a source for the pal
nuts.
This alone took a week! They are all over in sizes up to half inch, but this
is a large one, I have 400 sitting here, I actually can make the button casings
right now, but I need to have a mold made for the inside button it's self. I
went with a 5/8 16
thread that is standard, but this will not be a problem as it's the same
diameter as the 16m thread. This is exceiting because I will have the
capabillty to make many style buttons from the same mold simply by trimming the
thread shaft. I can do clear or translucent colors, even glow in the dark in
any thread length, I even have plans to make a leaf switch holder just like the
old style ones. Of course nitendo buttons will be the main focus here, but
these molds are expensive so I needed to utilize them is such a way, however
this will not effect quality, the buttons will be a very close if not perfect
color match. The only noticable difference will be were you can't see it in
the machine, but even that is very slight.

Thanks
Tom
http://members.aol.com/n2new/specialtyplastics.htm

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what is for lunch. Liberty is
a well armed lamb protesting the vote."

0 нових порука