SEMI-OT: ms pac sprite sheets

Keith in Cleveland

Feb 24, 2008, 11:06:03 PM2/24/08
tried looking online for these. i'm doing some artwork on canvas and was
looking for the ms pac sprites.
i could only find her and the ghosts but i'd like the full fruits too.

anyone have these or a way to pull them from a rom?

thanks.

drago...@comcast.net

Feb 24, 2008, 11:16:22 PM2/24/08

use mame to take snapshots of the sprite/characters. Then open up the
snapshots with your favorite image editor.

Keith in Cleveland

Feb 25, 2008, 6:54:15 AM2/25/08
thanks peter, didn't look there. figured they wouldn't have sprites.

as for screenshots, the problem with that is that I'd have too actually play
the game until I got up to the higher levels to see all the fruit.. unless
they're shown in attract mode.

thanks guys.
keith.

<pe...@peterhirschberg.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 24, 11:06 pm, "Keith in Cleveland" <win...@soulshot.com> wrote:

>> i could only find her and the ghosts but i'd like the full fruits too.
>

> I would recommend this, in Illustrator format:
> http://www.localarcade.com/arcade_art/r1321.search.htm
>
> -Peter
>
> http://peterhirschberg.com
> http://lunacityarcade.com
> http://timeouttunnel.com
> http://retroarcaderadio.com

frankli...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2008, 1:37:46 PM2/25/08

I think Turaco CL can do what you want. Join the group and post your
question there. I am sure someone there can help.