Gauging Interest: Turkey Shoot CPO Repro

tak...@comcast.net

Dec 1, 2007, 2:48:20 PM12/1/07
I am gauging interest in a Turkey Shoot CPO. The CPO will be silk
screened, color matched, die cut and one piece (like the original). I
do not have an exact cost, but I am estimating approxiamtely $80 due
to the size. If there is enough interest, I will proceed and likely
take pre-orders. Please post here.

Troy

walt granacki

Dec 1, 2007, 3:45:33 PM12/1/07

i would be interested in 2 cpo's

tak...@comcast.net

Dec 3, 2007, 4:52:40 AM12/3/07
Bump

tak...@comcast.net

Dec 9, 2007, 5:57:30 AM12/9/07
I'd really like to get this projects done, but I need more than the 5
people I've heard from to justify the cost. For those of you who do
not know, Brain Jones (Prok) has made the stencils for Turkey Shoot as
well. If I can get the CPO done, I would consider doing the bezel and
marquee as well. I need to get 15-20 to make this happen.

Troy

tak...@comcast.net

Dec 9, 2007, 3:59:29 PM12/9/07
I am looking to do the wood panel. Some have said that perhaps that
overlay can be trimmed to work on the duromold panel but I dont have
one to compare.