2 Operation Wolf (wolf 1) Qs

Spiral

Nov 10, 2009, 2:59:27 PM11/10/09
Greetings:
I need to know where the volume control is located

-and-

How do recalibrate the gun? It is dead on the left side about an inch in from
the screen edge and 2 inches across the top horizontally.

Just got this thing and it's my first Taito.

THX

Andre

Nov 16, 2009, 5:40:50 AM11/16/09
It's been a while since I worked on an OW. The volume control should be on
the game board. As for your gun problem, there is no way to adj the gun.
The gun uses an optic diode. If this optic diode is bad you won't be able
to find a replacement. You will have to look for a new gun. Unfortunately
most guns that where removed from OW games are probably bad too. it could
also be a bad game board but 90% of the time it's a problem with the gun.

--
Andre
www.arcadesolution.com

"Spiral" <spi...@spongy.com> wrote in message

just plain rob

Nov 17, 2009, 9:44:29 PM11/17/09
Andre wrote:

> It's been a while since I worked on an OW. The volume control should be
> on
> the game board. As for your gun problem, there is no way to adj the gun.
> The gun uses an optic diode. If this optic diode is bad you won't be able
> to find a replacement. You will have to look for a new gun.
> Unfortunately
> most guns that where removed from OW games are probably bad too. it could
> also be a bad game board but 90% of the time it's a problem with the gun.

Thanks for the help!