Pacman and Jr Pacman PCB Question

Jon Edwards

Mar 12, 2007, 11:42:23 AM3/12/07
I was wondering if a Jr Pac board is the same as a pacman board with
different roms or is it a completely different animal.

Thanks,
Jon

dmil...@juno.com

Mar 12, 2007, 11:57:02 AM3/12/07
Pacman & Jr Pac are completely different boards, alsoo use different
cpu's.
Dick

Jon Edwards

Mar 12, 2007, 12:30:32 PM3/12/07
> > Jon- Hide quoted text -

Thanks!
Jon

SalahiAndSon

Mar 12, 2007, 12:32:59 PM3/12/07

<dmil...@juno.com> wrote in message

> Pacman & Jr Pac are completely different boards, alsoo use different
> cpu's.
> Dick

Not entirely true...

They made 2 versions of the Jr Pac pcb. Normal version that only works in a
JR pac setup and what is called the "Field Test" version which is the same
pinout as a mspac/pac and can be run in these machines.

G.

Jon Edwards

Mar 12, 2007, 3:51:46 PM3/12/07
On Mar 12, 11:32 am, "SalahiAndSon" <salahiand...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <dmilli...@juno.com> wrote in message

I just bought a Jr Pacman on ebay and it looks like it was a converted
pacman. So what you are saying is that it could possibly use a
converted pacman board? If so how can I tell? What would be needed to
convert it back?

Thanks,
Jon