MuIti-Pac for sale (96 in 1)

Mike Doyle

Mar 9, 2004, 11:00:50 PM3/9/04
I've got a new 96 in 1 (500 in 1 if counting all variations) MuIti Pac
for sale that's plug and play. It features a high score saver, and a
brand new game- Mr. & Mrs Pacman (simultaneous 2 player, one
controlling Pac and the other controlling Ms Pac at the same time in
the same maze). Besides Pac and Ms Pac, there is Pengo, Space
Invaders (Alien Armada), Mr. TNT, Eyes, ect, a total of 96 individual
titles (email for the whole list). A screen saver is included, and
you can start on any level, select difficulty, speed, lives, ect.
Installation is plug and play, the kit is connected via a ribbon cable
(not supplied) just like the Ms Pac satelite board.

The price is $145 and includes the kit, manual, and same day shipping
via USPS Priority Mail, carefully packed in an anti-static bag, bubble
wrapped and boxed. Email me for payment details, I've only got a
couple for sale.

Mike Doyle

Sweet Zombie Jesus

Mar 10, 2004, 1:28:03 AM3/10/04

I just wanna vouch for Mike and his product. I just got his kit, and it's
SOOOO simple to install, and it's awesome. It actually saved my board since
my Ms. Pac Aux board was causing reset loops. Now it works perfect. The
menus are clear and easy to navigate, the options for customization are
immense, and the extra games are a nice bonus. Plus, Mike's just a great
guy. A true gentleman up there with Bob Roberts. People like him make
collecting great!

Thanks Mike!

Greg

"Mike Doyle" <mdo...@wegelectric.com> wrote in message

Mike Doyle

Mar 10, 2004, 9:45:28 AM3/10/04
Thanks for the kind words Greg, today happens to be my birthday so
your timing is excellent. Not to stray too far off topic, but I'll
take a little respect and appreciation over any material gift, any
day.

FWIW, Greg is an excellent buyer, quick payment and good communication
throughtout our deal.

Mike Doyle

Brian Penzone

Mar 10, 2004, 6:32:21 PM3/10/04
I also gotta vouch for Mike, his kit is awesome! I love the inclusion of Pengo
and Space Invaders (well, Alien Armada). Definately worth picking up. Quick
shipper, as well!

Brian

http://home.columbus.rr.com/irobot

Steven Hertz

Mar 10, 2004, 10:44:55 PM3/10/04
I bought 2 of these kits from Mike and they are by far the best Pac
kits ever produced. Hats off! Great work!!

-steve

Mike Doyle

Mar 11, 2004, 10:42:10 AM3/11/04
Shhhhhhh.....1st rule of the MuIlt-Pac club is don't talk about the
MuIti-Pac club. :-)

Seriously, thanks Brian and Steve for the kind words, you guys are top
notch too.

Mike Doyle

Randy Bissett

Mar 11, 2004, 7:26:57 PM3/11/04
Ok if Brian vouches for ya, I am in. Got a Pac Mini I would like to breathe
new life into.

Sent ya some email

Thanks
Randy