Rom burning service offered

Brian Crowe

Mar 19, 2003, 2:39:06 AM3/19/03
Well I'm going in for my spinal surgery Thursday which is going to put me
"out of order" for a while so for something to do thats light and easy I
will be burning up roms. I have a bunch of different hacks available and
loads of other images for video and pinball. If anyone needs rom service
just email me bcro...@cogeco.ca I can burn upto 8 meg roms. Let me know
what you need and we can go from there. Very reasonably priced just to cover
chips and shipping plus a little for time.

Thanks
Brian

Tom Lavier

Mar 19, 2003, 10:19:12 AM3/19/03
Good luck with your surgery Brian.

Take care.

"Brian Crowe" <brian...@sprint.ca> wrote in message

Jeff Waldron

Mar 19, 2003, 10:21:57 AM3/19/03
Hope surgury goes well. You need that back to recover so you can still lug
games around!

--
Jeff Waldron
http://home.attbi.com/~jeffsgames

Brian Crowe

Mar 19, 2003, 5:26:34 PM3/19/03
Thanks for the support guys. Its kind of scary considering they are going
threw my throut to get to my spine.

"Jeff Waldron" <jwaldron232*ns...@spamhotmail.com> wrote in message

John Robertson

Mar 19, 2003, 7:39:42 PM3/19/03
Thanks to Canadian medicare! Take it easy guy,

John :-#)#

(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup)
www.flippers.com

Kurt Koller

Mar 19, 2003, 8:05:24 PM3/19/03
How long have you been waiting?

And did you try physical therapy? It works wonders.

Kurt Koller Developer / Hacker http://coinop.org/ Owned by: Minimalist, Inc.
http://minimalist.com/

"John Robertson" <j...@flippers.com> wrote in message

Matt

Mar 19, 2003, 8:15:43 PM3/19/03
Get well soon! I sent you an email about some ROM-burning action...thanks!

Matt